会计考友 发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59

托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题4

13.你是喜欢自己在家里吃还是去外面餐馆吃?为什么?
In my opinion, I definitely prefer to eat out. After a hard day’s work I have no mood cooking for myself, and eating out with my husband is a good choice for us. We need not care where to buy the groceries and who should do the clean up. And the second reason may be more important. I am a picky gourmet, and the restaurant can provide a wide variety of food choices for me which will definitely meet my demand. So that’s why I like it.
14.你通常喜欢去什么park或者public area。
My favorite public area is the NO
15.喜欢到大城市读书还是小城市读书。
I definitely prefer to study in a big city. The most common reason for us to study is to find a good job, and there are much more job opportunities in big cities than the small town. If I study in the big cities, I can do a part time job while studying, and seize the opportunity to work there after I graduate from university. Moreover, jobs in big cities can offer more decent salary. So that’s why I think big city is more attractive for me to study.
16.杂志,小说,诗歌,喜欢哪个
I definitely prefer reading novels among the three. Especially the fairy novels like Harry Potter for example. I can spend a whole day without eating or do anything else just reading novels. It is my favorite way of relaxation in my spare time. When I am reading novels, I immerse in the world depicted in it, and this can help me escape from the real world which is boring for me.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题4