QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 146|回复: 0

[综合辅导] 托福考试辅导:口语黄金80题4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-14 23:51:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
13.你是喜欢自己在家里吃还是去外面餐馆吃?为什么?4 g4 ]6 B$ x9 h2 t6 k! W
In my opinion, I definitely prefer to eat out. After a hard day’s work I have no mood cooking for myself, and eating out with my husband is a good choice for us. We need not care where to buy the groceries and who should do the clean up. And the second reason may be more important. I am a picky gourmet, and the restaurant can provide a wide variety of food choices for me which will definitely meet my demand. So that’s why I like it.
9 x9 f# l5 q+ _14.你通常喜欢去什么park或者public area。3 Q! o9 E# t& e0 D! M
My favorite public area is the NO4 f  |4 ]2 v7 m
15.喜欢到大城市读书还是小城市读书。
, j1 ?9 T4 E8 r# b  B9 QI definitely prefer to study in a big city. The most common reason for us to study is to find a good job, and there are much more job opportunities in big cities than the small town. If I study in the big cities, I can do a part time job while studying, and seize the opportunity to work there after I graduate from university. Moreover, jobs in big cities can offer more decent salary. So that’s why I think big city is more attractive for me to study.
0 K7 X: T( j/ R: @16.杂志,小说,诗歌,喜欢哪个6 }) e* @$ y+ f& ^# m
I definitely prefer reading novels among the three. Especially the fairy novels like Harry Potter for example. I can spend a whole day without eating or do anything else just reading novels. It is my favorite way of relaxation in my spare time. When I am reading novels, I immerse in the world depicted in it, and this can help me escape from the real world which is boring for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:37 , Processed in 0.341114 second(s), 21 queries .