会计考友 发表于 2012-8-15 00:00:19

新托业分析及备考建议之四

从题型的变化来看,第六部分将更多的从句群的高度来考察考生的语法点掌握情况。
  Part 7: 语篇阅读 (Reading Comprehension)
  改革前的托业考试阅读理解部分的题量为40题,将会分布在13-16个语篇中,全部为单语篇阅读。因此原先的考察点在于短时间、多信息下考生有效阅读,获取对应信息的能力。改革后的新托业考试阅读题量进一步增大,同时阅读类型也细化为两大类:单语篇阅读(28题)+双语篇比较阅读(20题)。阅读语篇的数量因此进一步加大到15-18个语篇。如果仍然采用传统的阅读方法,将会导致长时间高强度阅读的信息冗余与效率低下。
  下面重点分析一下双语篇比较阅读,既然是双语篇必然会考察的是两个语篇之间的相互关系,不过从例文不难看出,两篇文章还是有主次分别的。因此对于重要语篇要重点阅读,次要语篇快速扫读,合理分配阅读重点。根据每组文章5道题的原则,重点文章大约涵盖3道题,次要文章涵盖2道题。这对于考生解题有着非常重要的意义,如果你发现所有的答案的信息都来自于同一个语篇——一定是出现了问题。例如,
  有一道题问What is Simon Jenkins offering?其实如果扫视了第一语篇的人名之后你必然清楚的知道Simon Jenkins所提供的就是第二个语篇,读完语篇二的第一句话的主要结构The bearer is entitled to ---- off the price。关键词就是off the price——很明确的指向了正确答案discount。
   在托业阅读中,如何能够快速指向对应的信息点呢?寻找题干中的线索词然后去语篇中寻找对应点。为了锻炼这项能力,笔者分享一个小窍门,在平时自己进行阅读的时候,读完一段养成一个习惯:问问自己这一段的主要含义是什么呢?然后回头去验证一下。长此以往,你会养成抓住主要信息,而忽略次要信息的意识——这对于托业阅读的提高来说是至关重要的。

Winchester Falls Café
The finest dining in Britain!
The bearer of this certificate is entitled to £25 off the price of a meal at Winchester Falls Café.
Café locations: London, Birmingham, Manchester
Expires: December 31
For customer service or inquires, contact Winchester Falls’ Guest Relations Department by telephone at 0616 555-4239 or by mail at 77 Twickenham Road, Manchester WF1 JK2.

January 15
Jeanne Sokol
14 Jubilee Street
Brighton
Dear Ms. Sokol:
I have received your letter of January 7 concerning your recent visit to our restaurant in London. I am very sorry that you did not have an enjoyable experience. I agree that you should not have had to wait over thirty minutes for a table when you had made a reservation in advance. Please know that this was an isolated incident and that our customers usually remark on the promptness of our staff.
In an attempt to remedy this unfortunate situation, I am sending you a complimentary voucher for use at any of our restaurants. I encourage you to try us again and experience our award-winning cuisine. If there is any way in which I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or mail.
Sincerely,
Simon Jenkins
Director
Guest relations
  总体分析:
  从以往考察的难度和现在给出的样题来看,新托业考试的难度确实上升了,突出体现在阅读量的加大和听力强度增强。但是,在反映考生的英语能力上,却更加公正和客观了。笔者在这里建议考生在参加考试之前,能够抽出1-2个月左右的时间来系统的进行复习,利用这个机会把自己的英语基础认真加强一遍,为未来的职业发展铺平道路。
  附:
  作者简介:
  陆毅:北京新东方学校托业项目负责人。新东方托业首席讲师,主讲TOEIC阅读、SAT填空等课程。教学主攻方向为阅读,于各考试阅读部分大小规律有深刻的把握和总结,亲身参加过各种各样的商务活动,跨文化交流经验丰富。授课内容逻辑严谨,条理分明,经常将自己在商务实践过程中的观察和领悟带回课堂,给学员带来第一手的行业知识和实用技能。

会计考友 发表于 2012-8-15 00:00:20

新托业分析及备考建议之四

January 15
Jeanne Sokol
14 Jubilee Street
Brighton
Dear Ms. Sokol:
I have received your letter of January 7 concerning your recent visit to our restaurant in London. I am very sorry that you did not have an enjoyable experience. I agree that you should not have had to wait over thirty minutes for a table when you had made a reservation in advance. Please know that this was an isolated incident and that our customers usually remark on the promptness of our staff.
In an attempt to remedy this unfortunate situation, I am sending you a complimentary voucher for use at any of our restaurants. I encourage you to try us again and experience our award-winning cuisine. If there is any way in which I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or mail.
Sincerely,
Simon Jenkins
Director
Guest relations
  总体分析:
  从以往考察的难度和现在给出的样题来看,新托业考试的难度确实上升了,突出体现在阅读量的加大和听力强度增强。但是,在反映考生的英语能力上,却更加公正和客观了。笔者在这里建议考生在参加考试之前,能够抽出1-2个月左右的时间来系统的进行复习,利用这个机会把自己的英语基础认真加强一遍,为未来的职业发展铺平道路。
  附:
  作者简介:
  陆毅:北京新东方学校托业项目负责人。新东方托业首席讲师,主讲TOEIC阅读、SAT填空等课程。教学主攻方向为阅读,于各考试阅读部分大小规律有深刻的把握和总结,亲身参加过各种各样的商务活动,跨文化交流经验丰富。授课内容逻辑严谨,条理分明,经常将自己在商务实践过程中的观察和领悟带回课堂,给学员带来第一手的行业知识和实用技能。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 新托业分析及备考建议之四