立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 53|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲二十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
74. "The most effective way to communicate an idea or value to large groups of people is through the use of images, not language."  
6 Y9 s! l3 I# t/ A3 Y   1 |9 B. P7 z( i& y
和一大群人交流想法或者价值观的最有效方式是图像而非语言。  
' e. j9 v: m* X! ?8 G6 U9 Q   
" R; w8 M" V% aThe use of images is not always more effective than that of language. 5 S* W" V" i% P# i: i
1.       On the one hand, images are more vivid and easier for the largest audience to comprehend. . k3 B5 _* @5 t9 v( j
2.       On the other hand, images tend to cause ambiguities.
2 ?1 J% m+ a& G& F. X* w3.       The most effective way of communication is combing the use of images and that of language.
, Z, ~; o' Z2 A" A. g3 u独立题目  7 l2 |' B5 u( ]
------------------------------  
8 a3 D4 a8 ^' T5 i   ' d) X# ], H6 Z( m# L
75. "The people who make important contributions to society are generally not those who develop their own new ideas, but those who are most gifted at perceiving and coordinating the talents and skills of others."  : _9 o5 X& I8 N: i
   % L5 {& J7 l" O+ l" I& m5 G
对社会做出重要贡献的人往往不是那些发展自己新想法的人,而是那些最善于察觉和调控他人天赋和技术的人。  ! H2 i6 C' _/ _* D- Y, B

4 H1 J9 U; |2 @: lGenerally speaking, the progress of society depends more on the contributions of leaders rather than the ordinary masses. 8 d+ r& @6 B7 |7 w# h
1.       It should be admitted that individual thinkers and scientist make important contributions to society.
' I, ^4 o" p- P5 b6 A" {# t2.       However, history is filled with examples that indicate the dramatic contributions to society made by the people who are capable of leading others toward a common goal.
( K: Z" y, M8 V* I1 z+ X3.       Today, progress in every field is impossible without the joined efforts of individuals—through the coordination of leaders. 3 O1 W& }, Y. Q: M  c- t4 Z  Z3 M
  * ]' g$ h5 g) W$ s
  ; ~6 x, J1 T5 V- L+ R" I$ j# E  M
------------------------------  
/ t& ?  a, A4 |, [6 |( r81. "Patriotic reverence for the history of a nation often does more to impede than to encourage progress."  ) I& Q( @+ @$ x  W9 V- e
   - g1 _+ b: f3 W+ Q) `: |$ ?
出于爱国对于一个国家的尊崇往往不是促进进步而是阻碍进步。  0 D9 u* c" t1 Y/ c* I
Agree
2 O5 W& M9 g; D7 K- ?0 H1.       It should be admitted that patriotic reverence for the history of a nation is a precondition of national cohesion. & T. I- Z  Y! u# k8 a) C; n
2.       However, irrational reverence for national history would result in social conservatism that rejects the introduction of any social reforms.
2 F4 \3 m& S! R+ J3.       Blind reverence for national history would also cause fanatic nationalism, making impossible the communication between nations and cultures. 9 U5 |4 {& h* D" ~
沙文主义
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 18:40 , Processed in 0.206818 second(s), 21 queries .