立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 132|回复: 1

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲二十八

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
162. "One often hears about the need for individuals to take responsibility for their own lives. However, the conditions in which people find themselves have been largely established long before people become aware of them. Thus, the concept of personal responsibility is much more complicated and unrealistic than is often assumed."  
- ]9 M$ M0 |# n4 T* J   
: q' O; }/ s) N1 V* f人们经常听说个人需要为他们自己的生活负责任。然而,人们发现自己所处环境的存在要远远早于人们对其的认识。因此,个人责任的概念要比通常人们想象的要复杂和不切实际。  
7 I$ \( @0 M' ~. b   9 |2 }+ U! @; D8 K% i
  & a" C6 h& m" ?3 @% K
The statement can help us understand better the concept of personal responsibility. , k! T9 U) ]! Y& |3 K
1.       We all live in conditions that have been largely established by others.
+ t4 [& v: {+ O1 P8 Y7 j" F6 L6 S2.       The environment in which we act, often uncontrollable, exerts unforeseeable influence on our behavior. ) \3 N2 B- T3 i  ~. `- G9 i
3.       Therefore, it is necessary to take into account the objective conditions when we require a person to assume responsibility.
6 c* l4 x! _( E" Y9 O------------------------------  6 S3 h! ~2 U* o0 R
   " v+ ~( [+ q- B/ u
163. "Most people live, whether physically or morally, in a very restricted circle. They make use of a very limited portion of the resources available to them until they face a great problem or crisis."  ( e; A: }; N- F7 d$ M; V( I! D
   / ?* n; _) P$ a* Z. J
大多数人在物质上和精神上都生活在一个非常有限的圈子里面。除非要面对严重的问题或者危机,否则他们仅仅会利用有效资源的极有限的一小部分。  
9 C3 C9 J+ o, r% BAgree   7 \6 L5 }/ n9 E& e
1.       Many people are confined by the physical deficiencies or moral regulations in their way of living. They have to obey them to procure their reputation, fame, success, and so on.
. X  Y/ X+ f5 a4 N5 d2.       However, when confronted with crisis and the like, people will use resources of others or of the community or even the whole society. # b9 V9 V& ^/ J
------------------------------  - U% F0 J" K- @3 O

* k0 q* l  r% h, U- @165. "In any given field, the leading voices come from people who are motivated not by conviction but by the desire to present opinions and ideas that differ from those held by the majority."  7 Z$ F: @2 R$ E  e* G! f

. N/ ~% M# a0 }: x. s5 d3 @' j在任何领域当中,领导作用总是来自于这些人,他们并不为传统的观念所动,而是极力渴望表达那些和主流思想不同的观点和想法。  
8 h$ Y& j& t6 A1 T9 ?7 c; `  8 A) d+ @9 c/ E, k& Y' s* P3 F" z
1.              When it comes to political power, I would admit that a deep-seated psychological need to be noticed or to be different sometimes lies at the heart of a person’s drive to political power and fame. 1 p7 h7 C: g+ _) J" f
2.              Nevertheless, for every leading political voice driven to new ideas by a desire to be noticed or to be different, on can cite many other political leaders clearly driven instead by the courage of their convictions.
' v* f; H: K8 Z0 k9 f( j7 m% K, e! A3.              Turning to the arts, creative urges are born not of ego but rather of some intensely personal commitment to an aesthetic ideal.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:22 | 显示全部楼层

历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲二十八

4.              As for the physical sciences, innovation and progress can only result from challenging conventional theories—that is, the status quo.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 13:54 , Processed in 0.311151 second(s), 23 queries .