立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 109|回复: 1

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲三十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
188. "Success, whether academic or professional, involves an ability to survive in a new environment and, eventually, to change it."  " c; ?, X$ a* g* m! F$ c& s

1 L8 u6 k0 |9 C成功,无论是学术上的还是职业上的,都涉及了适应新环境并最终改变新环境的能力。  * z6 k) [; [+ z

* R& }" U1 @0 ~( j1.       Regarding academic success, the speaker overstates the significance of environment. 7 R& o$ U# V8 O1 x6 ^0 V/ P9 L
2.       Turning next to professional success, and considering the two traditional professions of law and medicine, the speaker’s claim unfairly overrates the ability to change one’s professional environment as a key ingredient of professional success.
# G! ]7 J/ v  W+ B7 ?3.       In contrast, when it comes to certain other professions, such as business and scientific research, the speaker’s claim is far more compelling.
  t" P* t' ~. Z------------------------------  4 m9 X1 m# t7 c

" x7 R+ y2 S4 c3 ?192. "Success in any realm of life comes more often from taking chances or risks than from careful and cautious planning."  $ o  h4 K; N' ~5 g
在生活的所有领域中,成功往往更多的来自于把握机会或者冒险而不是通过仔细谨慎的计划。    m& C& Z' V+ V$ N" r. }1 ^
Careful and cautious planning is just as important as taking chances or risks.
- Z, B- d. e* K$ s) e1.       Whatever goal we intend to accomplish, the first thing to do is planning. 9 M( k$ T& t$ j5 N
2.       Chance favors only the prepared minds.
; D+ [% _/ W3 B4 U& |3 ^3.       Taking risks without any planning is nothing but rashness.  
; n9 h9 z' D) W8 K  K冒险和计划  
! Y/ g) \! e! V, s* G  B1 N------------------------------  % b* l" i( |9 Z3 S5 U- z& k

6 f4 Z& O2 L! l8 e" a- x194. "The best preparation for life or a career is not learning to be competitive, but learning to be cooperative."  
* P) r+ J& G$ i$ x6 T对于生活或者事业最好的准备不是学会竞争而是学会合作。  0 E4 _5 Y3 J$ Y+ {
   & n6 V6 \% g' z, E( X+ N
Agree 5 a" I  @4 T2 X7 @" n3 K- ]- T
1.       Cooperation benefits every member of the team.
1 F7 n: X' `9 P8 ?8 L: p: v2.       Every field of life requires people who are ready to cooperate with others. ; M# i9 Q: e  G0 Z# j) }/ V/ X
3.       Only through cooperation can we accomplish great tasks.
4 X( c- o5 C* F5 J5 Q4.       What is most needed today might be learning to compete in the spirit of cooperation. 8 ]3 {6 B, t/ h: D  P
竞争和合作  
" D. m$ N( O: P; V  O------------------------------  8 o* r; Q/ K4 W% H

& l8 D1 O, t% p$ Z7 I199. "Truly innovative ideas do not arise from groups of people, but from individuals. When groups try to be creative, the members force each other to compromise and, as a result, creative ideas tend to be weakened and made more conventional. Most original ideas arise from individuals working alone."  
5 ^* [1 S% a1 c' q真正有创意的想法并非来自于群体而是来自于个人。当群体试图创新的时候,它的成员之间会被迫相互妥协,结果就是新想法趋于弱化而更接近于传统。大部分新想法都是来自于独立工作的个人。  
# G- H& K' Q; {! I; j     @; L5 I& r  I7 K$ s6 K
少数和多数之新创意  
( K1 I0 b* d: c1 COriginal ideas may arise from individuals working alone as well as from groups of people working together.
6 P' o3 a" t7 u1.       It is true that individual thinkers or scientists working alone formulated many original ideas in history.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:22 | 显示全部楼层

历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲三十一

2.       However, one should see that those great individuals actually benefited a lot from the work either of his contemporaries or of the people before their time. ) u* j3 O0 ^# V+ p9 @8 X4 O
3.       While members of a group might force each other to compromise, it is also true that they may inspire and enlighten each other.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 15:43 , Processed in 0.223222 second(s), 23 queries .