立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 102|回复: 1

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲三十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
210. "Most people choose a career on the basis of such pragmatic considerations as the needs of the economy, the relative ease of finding a job, and the salary they can expect to make. Hardly anyone is free to choose a career based on his or her natural talents or interest in a particular kind of work."  
& O* l$ v2 e5 L. |   0 Y% z. V8 a  J
大多数人选择职业是基于很实际的考虑:经济需求、找工作简单、高薪水。很难得有人能从自己的潜质和兴趣出发去自由的寻找一份特定的工作。 9 u2 R0 L! a1 s' ]
Although practical considerations often play a significant role in occupational trends, ultimately the driving forces behind people’s career decisions are individual interest and ability.
/ ]: h* L: G& B+ Y0 q$ F  ; \) I3 i% d4 ~, Q6 s5 Q; J* ~
1.       At first glance the balance of empirical evidence would seem to lend considerable credence to the speaker’s claim # C% P; t; Y3 T6 ]' m8 z! _- U
2.       However, upon further reflection it becomes clear that the relationship between career seekers and the supply of careers is an interdependent one, and therefore it is unfair to generalize about which one drives the other.
( J2 h( @: t6 D3.       Another compelling argument against the speaker’s claim has to do with the myriad of ways in which people earn their living. 0 s. Y: [4 ~! H* g; s( O' H

. c: G) ?9 C2 M3 v0 J3 O8 C------------------------------  
. p! U  j* C3 f% H6 |4 K7 \& u( Z 211. "Any decision-whether made by government, by a corporation, or by an individual person-must take into account future conditions more than present conditions."  
  K& X3 N; C, C3 M; }* N任何一个决定,无论它来自政府、公司还是个人,都必须更多地考虑将来的情况而不是现在的情况。  
; g) E. m* X2 v1 |8 P0 K7 o   
+ j( R4 o7 G' b6 SWe should take into account both future and present conditions when we make a decision. ! }) t  w: |0 G$ |- g, c' \
1.       Any decision that does not take into account future conditions will become obsolete as time goes by. . I6 R8 z* c! i% t  [- }
2.       We should know that fact that nobody can foretell exactly what will happen in the future.
$ P. h! E( y8 P# o+ o! z3.       Meanwhile, if we ignore the present conditions, our decision will not work at all. 1 r! {6 H8 W7 I
当务之急和百年大计之决定  
( t* Y4 P6 L% F0 ?5 l------------------------------  ; e  b4 G! x8 d+ I; p, a; d6 v

% V& \9 n+ T! |6 L; ~) t' P212. "If a goal is worthy, then any means taken to attain it is justifiable."  
6 E% X. }7 h. w0 U( A  
# k6 j' P1 K, d  
* C6 A, W; n/ @6 n7 |2 f/ I# v" E只要值得,不择手段达到目的是合理的。  
3 X9 d( [8 }9 r! |( v- K8 P4 u2 u  + B) n6 A, `9 X% w8 k. T, l
Although the idealist way is to achieve the noblest goal through the noblest means, in reality we sometimes have to resort to low means in order to attain high goals.
3 [$ b" L+ ~  f7 d% d# J1.       Theoretically, the means taken should be consistent with the ends in view.
7 w7 t6 K% T$ \5 V7 L2.       However, in order to restore peace and social order, individuals states or the international community has repeatedly used force in history.
0 _2 `) ?. c! |' a5 d3.       We should be alert to the possibility that individuals, organizations or government tend to plead a worthy goal in excuse of their contemptible means and private interests.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:22 | 显示全部楼层

历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲三十三

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 13:20 , Processed in 0.205766 second(s), 23 queries .