立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 53|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲五十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
150. "Because of television and worldwide computer connections, people can now become familiar with a great many places that they have never visited. As a result, tourism will soon become obsolete."  
( E5 q- i/ |8 m; P- s   / f5 T: U& T" b3 b# p1 p
由于电视和全球范围内的计算机网络,人们现在可以熟悉很多以前从未涉足过的地方。其结果就是使得旅游变得过时了。  " b" \- h2 [" o8 |# U+ x( m
(旅游将会被淘汰)  
3 x5 O& X8 S+ C: ?3 Q( L  0 p) h# r3 i1 A! j+ d% {7 Z8 O/ e9 O
I agree that these technologies might eventually serve to reduce travel for certain purposes other than tourism. However, I strongly disagree that tourism will become obsolete, or that it will even decline, as a result.
; L7 y1 Q- f) v; j" N3 M& }  4 S- c& Z2 {4 g7 w' ^" }
1.       As for the claim that television will render tourism obsolete, we already have sufficient empirical evidence that this will simply not happen. $ C: N  A8 j. l/ o9 m0 R
2.       It is somewhat more tempting to accept the speaker’s further claim that computer connectivity will render tourism obsolete.
; P4 N- ^$ o6 M0 ?6 l! C3.       Moreover, in my view tourism will continue to thrive for the same reason that people still go out for dinner or to the movies: we all need to “get away” from our familiar routines and surroundings from time to time. 9 _( ]. ^/ f9 o
4.       In fact, computer connectivity might actually provide a boon for tourism. + d# g. r' d8 Y9 ~6 W3 P+ u" ]8 }6 H
5.       Admittedly, travel for purposes other than tourism might eventually decline, as the business world becomes increasingly dependent on Internet.
( F2 M' \8 j( A7 _7 k" J; N9 C技术进步对人类社会的影响之旅游  
0 X/ S, p: \5 [/ M7 `# O   ! }" ?4 ~; c8 v) [& K% {, ?! w( f( C3 o
obsolete: 过时的,废弃的  
/ i: g- ~' ?( D6 e* w) {------------------------------
6 X6 B: }5 D( s* w  m  4 b  C3 X' E4 p0 S( p
151. "High-speed electronic communications media, such as electronic mail and television, tend to prevent meaningful and thoughtful communication."  6 K6 M3 j& y% N) Q0 R! `: H4 U  P

; Y( s& |  N& z; v高速电子通讯媒体,例如电子邮件和电视,在逐渐地抑制有意义的和有思想性的交流。    N4 a& n! a( }0 U+ N- A: z
   * X7 W; `) o8 q6 e
Agree with concession
( p3 h0 ?! d  l+ r+ ]3 X$ d* e& JAlthough ample empirical evidence suggests so with respect to television, the answer is far less clear when it comes to communication via computers. 9 H$ z3 Z: G! C4 X; @+ ~4 L# I
  7 S5 {, [% v- x# j2 B
1.       Few would argue that since its inception broadcast television has greatly enhanced communication to the masses. - v2 D6 H; b! k$ J
2.       Media such as email and the Web are interactive by design, yet email is often used to avoid face-to-face encounters, and in practice is used as a means of distributing quick memos. & D" q( x7 A% c4 c+ q
3.       With respect to Web-based communication, the myriad of educational sites, interactive and otherwise, is strong evidence that the Web tends to enhance, rather than prevent, meaningful communication.   [; B- O7 G2 ^( I0 H
技术进步对人类社会的影响之交流
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 23:22 , Processed in 0.247006 second(s), 21 queries .