立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 253|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲四十七

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
222. "Learning for learning’s sake is an outdated concept. Today, education must serve an ulterior purpose and be directed toward clear goals."  $ r" [$ X- ?, p% e: a8 X
孤立的教育已经是过时的想法了。现在的教育应该作用于更高的目的并且由清晰的目标来指引。  
7 C  C3 I& x" z( {3 |/ \   ( Z2 j7 r- j6 Z! c& ?
While education must serve clear purpose, “learning for learning’s sake” is not necessarily out-dated.
) h* t, ^2 M2 T) U2 A/ |1.       The primary purpose of education is to cultivate qualified citizens and builders of a democratic society.
6 a- P! M4 o9 ]5 P. K0 \2.       Another purpose of education is to train creative workers who can fill in all the occupations of society. " [% N9 N) e) y) a2 @4 N; ?
3.       The idea of “learning for learning’s sake” does not necessarily conflict with education’s pursuit of the above purposes. 3 `& y+ i+ }0 i4 q! K. K# q
反理想与现实之教育
# s. `" w% s5 {4 V- Q  
! K! V( Q. I3 f7 u9 v! t5 R% ]) e0 W------------------------- 5 E1 `4 ^# d1 L3 j; V+ x+ K
223. "Education is primarily a personal matter; it has little to do with school or college."  . x3 L4 B$ j, t
教育主要是个人的私事,和中小学或者大学基本上没什么关系。  
; ]* s# G8 K) J( \: x/ a   4 H% B( |% k7 y( H; F1 P
Education is not a personal matter in a large sense, and it certainly has a lot to do with school or college. + ?& t' t* g& R6 a: B
1.       It is not difficult to understand that education directly benefits the individual receiver of education.
6 i5 B9 Q/ `( R6 a3 b4 x; {2.       Furthermore, the education of an individual concerns the interests of the whole society. # H+ t% k8 _+ `! B- y
3.       With the dramatic increase in knowledge today, it is impossible to educate oneself without the involvement of school or college.
1 [, q) D( `8 ?, B" J0 q少数和多数
, E, l' ]- G7 A6 m# V9 o9 Y-------------------------
3 s) I4 [6 u. G+ C0 D228. "The best way to teach--whether as an educator, employer, or parent--is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones."  
0 m& H1 c" {' c9 r( c- F3 I& D   
' `2 ]+ ^  x$ W2 x无论是作为教育者、雇主或者是父母,教育最好的方法就是赞扬积极的行为而无视消极的行为。  
6 b  T. @1 }1 X' |  
2 Z" C& m" I1 g+ kThe statement overlooks circumstances under which praise might be inappropriate, as well as ignoring the beneficial value of constructive criticism, and sometimes even punishment. 5 q- V5 \% x6 X1 h# Z
1.       The recommendation that parents, teachers and employers praise positive actions is generally good advice. 4 I5 s! f! V' E3 g0 E
2.       While recommending praise for positive actions is fundamentally sound advice, this advice should carry with it certain caveats.
3 o6 \/ x0 n/ J" Q8 b4 ~3.       As for ignoring negative actions, I agree that minor peccadilloes can, and in many cases should, be overlooked.  $ O7 d( ?) T* E  q
4.       At the same time, some measure of constructive criticism and critique, and sometimes even punishment, is appropriate. : }* N- i7 X7 U* g! a

+ y. W9 ?& W) V& G赞扬和批评
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 10:23 , Processed in 0.160726 second(s), 21 queries .