立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 74|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲四十五

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
134. "Students should be encouraged to realize that mental agility and rhetorical skill must be accompanied by sincerity and the true conviction of their own beliefs."  
5 |2 [/ c# h8 p   ' E4 E' a- ]0 w) {. V
学生们应该被鼓励而意识到思维的敏捷和口齿的伶俐必须和真诚与坚持自己的信仰相伴随存在。  
8 o( l, H8 r: Q) _   
/ d' ]6 ]  y3 y! T5 q, V1.       Our belief about what we are and what can be precisely determine what we will be.
- H% V7 G, P0 C, A# s  M0 Y% i2.       However, today’s education gives too much stress to mental agility and rhetorical skills, which are skin-deep compared to sincerity and true conviction of beliefs.  
6 n/ Z8 U% k4 A" U% E现实与道德  9 k# \1 P* [6 l- k2 O2 |
153. "Students should bring a certain skepticism to whatever they study. They should question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively."  " R  |' i3 f! n) n* y& }

. b- `6 o4 z% X7 x$ ]! G; M- A2 n无论学生们学习什么都应该带着一定的疑问。学生们应该质疑老师教授的东西而不只是被动的接受。  0 J+ X1 u7 B. ^* F$ f2 D) X

# Q  N/ L4 P- S6 d' i5 N0 j1.       Skepticism is perhaps most important in the physical science. Passive acceptance of prevailing principles quells innovation, invention and discovery.
3 F0 M: m( V3 ]; G8 ~! N5 T; U2.       The value of skepticism is not limited to the physical sciences, of course. (sociology, political science, law)  
1 I& a6 {; i& l. j$ k- X" m, u3.       Even in the arts, students must challenge established styles and forms rather than learn to imitate them; otherwise, no genuinely new art would ever emerge. 7 e7 O$ q) W4 @2 c! T2 v  `
4.       Admittedly, undue skepticism might be counterproductive in educating young children.  3 i4 o0 s9 M1 [# x' Q* M
教育问题之学而好问  
  {0 u  O/ c1 C1 s: C2 z------------------------------
/ Y$ p2 x6 G0 B9 A9 X4 J8 Z; \& x154. "Both parents and communities must be involved in the local schools. Education is too important to leave solely to a group of professional educators."  5 b4 r8 n+ J7 Q/ C5 g0 S
   % x# g) }5 H" g  [4 Z2 r- ^
父母和社会都必须参与到地方的学校中。教育太重要了以至于不能把教育完全交给一群职业教育者。  
8 t0 B3 H5 w. G3 Y  J( ]   1 k7 ~5 I1 c- R6 p
Educators, parents and communities can and should join efforts to create a healthy learning environment for children.
& M0 x9 n0 {: t6 p0 KA.       First of all, we should never look down upon the key role that professional educators play in fostering the younger generation. : |5 m+ X" }$ H) B6 w
B.       Meanwhile, both parents and communities can make significant contribution to school education. : D" h+ k" m& ]
C.       Without a constructive family and community environment, it would be almost impossible for school education to fulfill its noble mission.
, z8 K" _" w1 e/ J教育之合作
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 22:21 , Processed in 0.230951 second(s), 21 queries .