立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 60|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲六十八

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
195. "The goal of politics should not be the pursuit of an ideal, but rather the search for common ground and reasonable consensus."  
2 ~" |8 ^! e, H1 z' m   
% y+ H1 D9 X  R; \! G9 y政治的目的不应该是追求一种理想,而是寻求共同点和合理的一致。  
; j, t6 P" q. U   . R; Q9 e4 S- A9 z! D# P5 o
Disagree:
' h$ _% G% Z& l8 O1.       Reasonable consensus and a political idea need not be mutually exclusive. 2 I( ]9 R( `  r3 O. i  `( [% N
2.       The speaker’s position flies in the face of human nature and the nature of politics.
8 j* b$ h0 a, h2 a& ~2 ~3.       A third problem with the speaker’s position is that it begs the question: What are the proper ideals for politicians? They have little to do with consensus, and everything to do with justice and fairness.
9 e2 T7 X3 U1 t. B4.       Finally, lacking idealism a political leader will tend to seek compromise and reasonable consensus for its own sake.
1 I+ l; g- b* A0 S统一和分歧之政治  
5 L1 @/ C# V1 V( {9 y, T------------------------------
- n* T5 \2 y$ q9 @202. "Unlike great thinkers and great artists, the most effective political leaders must often yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise."  
4 c, ~2 d; W: r* l* T3 Y( _不同于伟大的思想家和艺术家,最杰出的政治领袖通常都必须为了妥协而屈从于大众的意见并且放弃原则。  
! r" T# F5 y, U. l2 k5 q2 E3 o8 M   
1 I3 |) O: A3 B  dFor political leaders, practicality should take precedence over principles. 8 z7 |* L( C( C
1.       Great thinkers and great artists do not have to appeal to the opinions of the public. ; l% E. d0 r6 s. b$ }; F  a: L# v
2.       However, for political leaders, winning the favor of the public is key to effective leadership. 7 M; E1 ~% Y/ t' B# P
3.       In addition, political policies are often made based on the compromise of different interest groups and the dictates of the situation.
7 M# N& \  O& }5 J2 N少数和多数之政治领袖  $ o3 N' S# G' _/ ^% Y$ ]
------------------------------
+ Z" c+ D; }: F; c. ]4 {9 U0 \- [- H+ D224. "Censorship is rarely, if ever, justified."  
8 v- Z$ I$ K; N' @/ G审查很少能够做到公正。  
7 S# M+ X, D. k+ j   ; p( w' B7 r6 E5 ?0 w2 b9 ^
Censorship can contribute to the interests of the public. ) g; A& k6 P; f1 {
1.       It is true that government officials often use censorship to protect their vested interests. , }1 @7 U' |9 m  W# o
2.       What is also true is that the mass media tend to abuse their freedom of expression in order to maximize their commercial interests.
: _' L  m) g# L) |. j3.       Government is responsible for preventing its people from potential harmful effects of the mass media. - x0 B  B* K! g% d8 Z
抽象题目  2 s( O" h+ t1 Z" }7 n, q/ \( ]  z
------------------------------
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 03:31 , Processed in 0.175549 second(s), 21 queries .