立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 73|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue题库分析与提纲六十四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
44. "Government should not fund any scientific research whose consequences, either medical or ethical, are unclear."  
* h6 \! [& P% L  h" h   8 v( ?. A! V- {5 x' n% t- o! ~
政府不应该资助任何后果不明的科学研究,无论是医学方面还是伦理方面的。  
2 N. K0 m5 o9 O! U0 O- C- t; G  Disagree 8 ^# _# Z3 I3 M
1.       Financial support is to the uncertain scientific research what steam is to locomotive.  & W% k& |4 t' Y9 e
2.       The consequences of uncertain researches may turn out to be as substantial as those with clear perspectives. ( K! X7 V2 s$ p+ b- a1 d
3.       Admittedly, there are some dangers or wastes when the result of a scientific research is unclear.
: Q, C; i% J% ?# C2 t/ a政府和科研  $ {$ y( i3 y& B/ P& V( I
------------------------------ 4 ^4 {3 X4 k- V. `" D9 ^
45. "Government officials should rely on their own judgment rather than unquestioningly carrying out the will of the people whom they serve."  
8 f' K" x1 X* E   # v( ]: m  Y* i+ D) `
政府官员应该依靠自己的判断而不是不管三七二十一的遵从人民的意愿。  ; }7 T1 v/ S) W+ m- b0 ?/ Z

E' w( d! c5 n- M: i+ UDisagree " b+ T5 G0 u3 Q: u' t$ X8 K
1.       Admittedly, it is hard to get a good rapport of all the people.
5 ]$ M4 G5 _% f  M8 c* M2.       However, in a democratic society, government is elected by the people, and therefore should take the responsibility to serve for the people and realize their will.
0 \% |) P/ G8 g! \2 ?3.       Without the support of the people, government is bound to perish. 9 i, X0 k) ?/ w$ t, I/ @2 b. K) {
少数和多数,政府  $ W; _2 _1 r( q6 o& i& c$ A
------------------------------  % N* w8 U9 j0 d
56. "Governments should focus more on solving the immediate problems of today rather than trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future."  
1 P* A/ P. {  O5 u2 P* V! v   + v* Q0 O3 D5 t2 u: b7 f/ ^
政府应该把更多的注意力放在解决当务之急,而不是试图解决将来预期的问题上。  
7 |5 B; b; M6 H9 S   
4 C2 z  D! j0 Q; `% wWhether solving the immediate problems of today is more important than solving the anticipated problems of the future depends on the nature of the problems to be solved. : k0 r- Z, g, U/ O* z. }9 w
1.       To win the favor of the general public, governments throughout the world tend to focus on solving the immediate problems of today. 2 N. B' U* m- A/ I' Z) J8 S
2.       However, a government’s failing to prepare for future challenges will cause disasters to its country in the long run.
: J- \* t+ N/ N! G& z, X& R3.       Furthermore, a government should always take into consideration the possible future effects of the actions it takes today.
6 l6 P3 Z# V* U时间之当务之急和百年大计
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 03:44 , Processed in 0.443076 second(s), 21 queries .