立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 37|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 历年GRE考试Issue主题范文及评析06

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This statement is stating. The more advance in tecnology that society becomes, the more we depend on technology to live our everyday lives.  Society as a whole will out do daily tasks and depend more on machines and computers to accomplish those tasks for them. For example; I was told that the younger generations use caclators in classes on a everday level. We counld'nt do that. We had to resolve a problem on our own. Because caculators are being used, math  problems are being adjusted around the caculators. If I didnt know how to use a caculator today then I most likely woulnd't know how to attempt to tackle the math of today.  Computers of today  are another example. Writing a essay took a lot of thought and hard work  in past. Today, I can type some words in the computer and that computer will spell, make grammer correction, and dictate a right form to use in my essay. In the past we had to all these things on our own. I'm not putting down modern technology totally. I just want to state that if we take away people's ability to think then we will slowly loose our ability to function with out modern technology. www.Examw.com 评价
! A+ \% a  J+ t" P9 RThis response is fundamentally deficient because it does not discuss the issue.  Instead, it briefly discusses the drawbacks of specific types of technology (e.g., calculators and computers) in terms of the effect they have on an individual's ability to function without them.
- D& y7 g, h. t/ g' BFurthermore, the essay lacks control of the basic elements of academic writing.  Awkward and imprecise phrasing often interferes with meaning (e.g., "Society as a whole will out do daily tasks???").
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 17:17 , Processed in 0.174111 second(s), 21 queries .