QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 50|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 2012年新GRE考试写作必备句(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012年新GRE考试写作必备句(3). J6 T2 s+ w5 R) g5 o- z- a) n
21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer. 人们把会使用计算机与人生成功相提并论。
/ q  H( r% z1 \6 m22. In the last decades, advances in medical technology have made it possibl e for people to live longer than in the past. 在过去的几十年,先进的医疗技术已经使得人们比过去活的时间更长成为可能。 来自www.Examw.com; H) |6 V* y! k) r, g( F9 d
23. In fact, we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as import ant as life itself. 事实上,我们必须承认生命的质量和生命本身一样重要。
8 `, S$ z8 [* i+ ]; |& c  R24. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment. 我们应该不遗余力地美化我们的环境。
9 c8 q% ?9 q# q# s; K! Z25. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities. 人们相信拥有计算机技术可以获得更多工作或提升的机会。
, p+ T+ g9 X# t) v26. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe t hat this knowledge may be less useful than most people think. 从这几年我搜集的信息来看,这些知识并没有人们想象的那么有用。
0 R4 e3 ^2 e  I+ \ 27. Now, it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation. 现在,人们普遍认为没有一所大学能够在毕业时候教给学生所有的知识。
" o3 u5 Q' C; _9 d# U4 M28. This is a matter of life and death--a matter no country can afford to ig nore. 这是一个关系到生死的问题,任何国家都不能忽视。
' W$ X+ W# ^( C1 ?- }29. For my part, I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons: 我同意后者,有如下理由: % p# p! s  K3 h
30. Before giving my opinion, I think it is important to look at the argumen ts on both sides. 在给出我的观点之前,我想看看双方的观点是重要的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 01:16 , Processed in 0.270477 second(s), 21 queries .