立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 93|回复: 0

[GRE写作] 最新gre写作题库大全:argument04

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"Of the two leading real estate firms in our town—Adams Realty and Fitch Realty—Adams Realty is clearly superior. Adams has 40 real estate agents; in contrast, Fitch has 25, many of whom work only part-time. Moreover, Adams' revenue last year was twice as high as that of Fitch and included home sales that averaged $168,000, compared to Fitch's $144,000. Homes listed with Adams sell faster as well: ten years ago I listed my home with Fitch, and it took more than four months to sell; last year, when I sold another home, I listed it with Adams, and it took only one month. Thus, if you want to sell your home quickly and at a good price, you should use Adams Realty."
+ ]9 Z2 d. i4 _; {0 Q    Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.1 P: f, V1 X: b2 K7 u- q! n
    中文翻译:  s+ x# ^* d( R1 E
    在本市的两家最大的房地产经纪公司——Adams Realty 和Fi tch Real ty——之中,Adams 显然更优秀一些。Adams 有40 名房地产经纪人,而Fitch 只有25 个,且很多是兼职工作。而且,Adams 去年的收入是Fi tch 的两倍,其平均房价为$168000,而Fi tch 仅为$144000.在Adams 销售的房屋卖得也更快:十年前,我把我的房产交给Fi tch,它用了四个多月才卖出去;去年,我在Adams 卖了另一处房产,仅用一个月就售出了。因此,要想让你的房产卖的更快更好,你应该选择Adams.
5 A4 L& {! s9 ?& s4 I8 H5 c    写一篇回应,在其中检视文章的论证中述及和/或未明确述及的假设,务请解释文章的论证是如何依赖于这些假设的,并指出如果这些假设不成立会对文章的论证带来何种影响。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 20:35 , Processed in 0.197705 second(s), 21 queries .