只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 94|回复: 0

[GRE填空] GRE填空考试机考题汇总

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 12:59:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
9.1—9.8GRE考试机考题汇总(填空)6 n1 f7 h; i* M9 ~+ ]
# 修建dam会使附近的居民搬的离dam closer than-- ,if dam 被毁,then 洪水带来的damage is--没修dam的情况。
6 K6 L) Y5 I  D  Q/ f  K) o  # 修建dam不仅造价昂贵, 而且让人们比以前更_______靠近河流:一旦dam损坏,其洪水将会______ than 没有修建dam.2 x4 k& e5 h$ V& Q: p0 I
  我选的是possible…..worse , 选项中还有一个prudent…costlier! U: z- v* {5 J9 h. s4 \( e
  # 昨天别人提的dam那题,我选prudent...costlier3 P! A% J9 v" ^+ J) E% F
  prudent。。。costlier than;recommended。。。*;possible。。。equivalent to what*;*。。。tantamout to;! d( @3 u% k( ]2 j' U1 s
  # 其中一道是孩子脾气mercurial(选项)那道题。
9 y. w8 u; A, F5 J  # 有一道是说一个美国画家(应该中译为惠特勒,如果你们看过Mr.bean的一部电影,讲他冒充艺术专家带一幅名画去美国展览,那里面的那幅画就是Whitler画他母亲的,可是大大有名呀,不过闲话少述),正确答案应是他的肖像画与当时风气相对,他是exceptional(选项) in (另一个选项,不过忘了),是非常明确的反义关系。
; f/ |; A/ m! h" _0 W( W- _  # far from being most (shallow), romantic fiction is more moving than other genre. 后面还有一个空,想不起了! N; H5 Y" T5 g: j  `
  # As more data are acquired,...____ support that theroy is hirbeto been ____.
( a2 o' m% e8 c* `! [8 Z3 b0 S" K  我选lacking in ... discounted.! c2 {, ^: B# N* j
  # ....某音乐家....hardly_____,.....同情..... ,然而另一些人...持_____观点
! O) Q4 f# ]: ^; ?& R  a.disintrested .... exacting
( ^) x% A& i0 t  b.objective.....mininal 我选了a 吃不准
2 o9 N: \% Q; l, Y3 r  # 小孩mercurial父母even-tempered那题
( t! ^$ G& y. T2 C& |$ o* }  # She was criticized by her fellow lawyers not because she was not (hardworking),but because she so (minutely) prepared .' z6 i3 Z* f* u" |+ N+ E$ K6 ]
  # Most intellectual criticism of mass culture was ( ) in character,being based on the assumption(?) that the wider the appeal, the more ( )the product.2 ?" M0 n. O' i4 n% n; R
  1. compelling ... intriguing0 d. q; t5 ?" ~- W
  2. even though the governor was not ______ the argument in favor of the proposal,she decided to veto it.
  b4 u2 ?2 y3 I" A  d:apathetic to (my answer)1 A: ^& g3 r' Y8 y. O5 I
  3. the development of junior schools was only ______ inexpensive way to avoid of overcrowding of high shcools
+ T9 q) F8 N; p  选 expediency( _/ B# Q, C6 S# ?6 p' F. }
  4. The scientist found it puzzling that his rival’s theory retained its ___ despite widespread suggestions that it was now___. 选项为current … moribund3 Z$ Q& Z, A: j% ]: D8 `7 |
  As more and more Information has been acquired, scientists have inadvertently found support for _______ theories that they had in the early time ________.. E5 D  C% r) v% y4 p# z
  我记得的选项:B) lacking for … discounted, E) devoid of … rejected$ t1 s  j  r1 L' m/ R. d8 G
  In the modern industry society, the pessimism about the profitability of the invested capital _______ the excessive individual savings to the _______ of the economic growth of the society as a whole。 我选了prevents … maintenance, 因对另一选项 restricts ... incidence 中的incidence(影响范围)
9 R1 q1 O, ?' K! _& }1 W+ L- g, j  考古学家常__site,which the most likely find 古物,但,很多古物是在 __的地方发现的.
! b2 G- `0 n: r. y2 f& A6 w) s  my choice: analyze .....unforseen
( d5 C- ?% q" y. h; o( z! _, k" Q  某人倒霉的被maligned,说他是uncopmetent其实是部队的.
5 d% j& J- X4 a/ J& V# V  某人的谈话不是没有感情,只是在一定范围里equposition
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:43 , Processed in 0.276421 second(s), 21 queries .