立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 106|回复: 0

[GRE阅读] GRE阅读辅导:部分关键句191-200英文原文

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 13:05:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  以下是历年gre真题考试阅读部分出现的句子,这些句子往往是解题的关键,所以对于这些句子的理解就显得十分重要。考生可以用这些句子做英译中的练习,加强语感练习。
: _& h5 B% O- l' ]( W3 Z% Y$ q  `  191. These ads were strategically placed among family-oriented TV shows and programs involving nature and America in order to most effectively reach target audiences.% O; l2 T8 |% O; u$ b. ]. o0 y
  192. Why does cream go bad faster than butter? Some researchers think they have the answer, and it comes down to the structure of the food, not its chemical composition-a finding that could help rid some processed foods of chemical preservatives.' T/ J# Y( Z9 ~/ X. X/ Z) B4 B/ Z9 [
  193. If FIFA, football’s international ruling body, wants to improve the standard of refereeing at the next World Cup, it should encourage referees to keep their eyes on the action from a distance, rather than rushing to keep up with the ball, the researcher argues." O& v" d/ q5 {
  194. While still in its early stages, welfare reform has already been judged a great success in many states at least in getting people off welfare.: i2 A* y* C3 W% v6 k7 \
  195. But for many, the fact that poor people are able to support themselves almost as well without government aid as they did with it is in itself a huge victory.; F0 X8 j* q* l3 z% C
  196. Americans are proud of their variety and individuality, yet they love and respect few things more than a uniform, whether it is the uniform of an elevator operator or the uniform of a five-star general.: U: K' C" n, y5 `: Y6 ?3 h+ V" G) _
  197. Since we are social beings, the quality of our lives depends in large measure on our interpersonal relationships.$ r% z; x9 x- i* Y" b: a
  198. Finally, other people may give us instrumental support——financial aid, material resources, and needed services-that reduces stress by helping us resolve and cope with our problems.
( W4 }" V4 A( V6 e2 {7 e9 a  199. I headed off to college sure I was going to have an advantage over those students who went to big engineering “factories” where they didn’t care if you have values or were flexible./ ~9 v' n; D5 Q# ~* ~2 D9 G
  200. Recycling also stimulates the local economy by creating jobs and trims the pollution control and energy costs of industries that make recycled products by giving them a more refined raw material.0 b# @+ Y' E$ z5 c; o9 h0 A0 e
  以上是历年gre真题考试阅读191-200的英文部分。中文翻译小编会另外整理一篇,这样考生复习起来比较方便。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 21:02 , Processed in 0.167524 second(s), 21 queries .