立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 100|回复: 0

[GRE词汇] GRE出国考试阅读辅导:GRE难句解读十八

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 13:13:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
78.In experiments,an injection of cytoplasm from dextral eggs changes the pattern of sinistral eggs,but an injection from sinistral eggs does not influence dextral eggs.  J" I8 j+ `& R- c' ]$ N
  在实验中,用取自右旋卵子的细胞质进行的注射,可改变左旋卵子的模式;用取自左旋卵子的细胞质进行的注射却不能影响到右旋卵子。
% F6 |# c+ g5 u  79.Recently some scientists have concluded that meteorites found on Earth and long believed to have a Martian origin might actually have been blasted free of Mars's gravity by the impact on  Mars of other meteorites.. q7 F' F( @1 L$ c& G( z2 j. E
  最近,某些科学家得出结论认为,那些在地球上发现的并一直被相信源自火星的陨石(meteorite),实际上有可能是由于其它的陨石撞击火星而致使其被震离火星的重力作用范围。
$ ]! m4 e' r8 c8 d  80.Under the force of this view,it was perhaps inevitable that the art of rhetoric should pass from the status of being regarded as of questionable worth (because although it might be both a source of pleasure and a means to urge people to right action,it might also be a means to distort truth and a source of misguided action)to the status of being wholly condemned." I. W+ E! }' w7 ^: [% J, F
  在这种观点的力量作用下,一件或许是不可避免的事情发生了:修辞艺术竟然从被视和具有让人怀疑的价值这样一种地位(因为尽管它有可能既构成一种歪曲真理的手段和误导行为的来源)转变到彻底遭谴责的地位。3 I5 B# M- H/ r) y. _6 {
  81.None of these translations to screen and stage,however,dramatize the anarchy at the  conclusion of A Connecticut Yankee,which ends with the violent overthrow of Morgan's three-year-old progressive order and his return to the nineteenth century,where he apparently commits suicide after being labeled a lunatic for his incoherent babblings about drawbridges and battlements.
+ @2 s4 E& O; A' a. {- `& P# t  然则,在所有这些被搬上银幕和舞台的改编作品中,没有任何一部作品能生动地再现《康乃涅克州的美国佬》结尾处的无政府状态。而在原作结尾处所描述的情节是,摩根历时三年之久苦心经营的进步事业被暴力推翻,他又重返于十九世纪,在由于他的那些有关吊桥和城垛的语无伦次的唠叨而被列为疯子之后,显然自杀身亡。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 12:32 , Processed in 0.326566 second(s), 21 queries .