立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 137|回复: 0

LSAT模拟题的误区

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 13:24:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Beware of "simulated" practice LSAT books!
0 _, d( h; S6 {9 U1 i& v- N0 e  x/ @7 ^/ J
I am writing this opinion so that others can avoid a mistake I made. I bought an LSAT test prep book at a bookstore which offered 6 sample LSAT s. These were supposedly of the same style and length of the actual LSAT, so I thought I was getting an accurate idea of how I would do on the real test based on my practice test scores. Later, I purchased from the LSAC a book containing 10 actual LSAT tests used in the past. Let me just say, my score was much lower on these than they had been on the sample tests! I have found, by talking to others, that this tends to be a common experience.
0 l3 V0 D0 r! j7 C) ^
% W7 u  z8 O, S+ j- i7 MThe sample test books do have a feature not found with the old tests bought from the LSAC, and that is detailed explanations of answers to each individual question. This helps, when starting out, to identify and correct problems with certain types of questions. In addition, these books offer more in depth strategies to answering the questions than that which is offered by the LSAC.
+ z+ T. E( Q% Z  b0 U% T! r5 N2 t9 D6 v
My advice? The sample test prep books are a good place to start familiarizing yourself with the test format and basic types of questions, but I would highly recommend taking at least a few of the actual older tests in order to get a more accurate idea of how you will fare come test day. Good luck!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 00:58 , Processed in 0.244872 second(s), 21 queries .