立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 161|回复: 0

LSAT考试全真试题四SECTION2(6)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 13:24:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
24. No mathematical proposition can be proven true by observation. It follows that it is impossible to know any mathematical proposition to be true
% t; E: r! c0 F* r& U$ T# A' K" C  |  z
8 R* w5 t8 I5 t+ I9 ?% `$ ^- u  The conclusion follows logically if which one of the following is assumed?
% J8 z' x' y2 t! h' O1 r1 ]" U0 q/ G$ ], k2 Q& V0 X* v
(A) Only propositions that can be proven true can be known to be true
" U8 i9 A' q# O6 j  |7 ]0 T( T2 h4 p(B) Observation alone cannot be used to prove the truth of any proposition
3 x3 R% L) P! V5 S* `(C) If a proposition can be proven true by observation then it can be known to be   true.2 k- m% l; ?5 u. H# j
(D) Knowing a proposition to be true is impossible only if it cannot be prove true   by observation
  x6 r7 V5 Q: z(E) Knowing a proposition to be true requires proving it true by observation
- s+ K/ L- b+ O% S4 @: W1 }  a+ W9 B3 L  Y3 l
25. The publisher of a best-selling self-help book had, in some promotional material, claimed that it showed readers how to become exceptionally successful. Of course everyone knows that no book can deliver to the many what by definition, must remain limited to the few exceptional success. Thus although it is clear that the publisher knowingly made a false claim. doing so should not be considered unethical in this case
, m) ~- g7 \1 h- @- \& F( m
' t7 ^7 {2 [* ?/ A  Which one of the following principles if valid most strongly supports the reasoning above?- X5 v" E8 t; o7 C# I

+ p! {  U2 q5 r: G8 W( Z* `  M2 B8 [(A) Knowingly making a false claim is unethical only if it is reasonable for   people to accept the claim as true; P8 j4 m4 ?+ f* l; i4 e9 t
(B) Knowingly making a false claim is unethical if those making it derive a gain   at the expense of those acting as if the claim were true.
7 K$ t3 x) i6 K(C) Knowingly making a false claim is unethical in only those cases in which   those who accept the claim as true suffer a hardship greater than the gain   they were anticipating
, y6 }! p- `- ]8 c9 w4 t(D) Knowingly making a false claim is unethical only if there is a possibility that   someone will act as if the claim might be true
. V) b; i) V8 l( t(E) Knowingly making a false claim is unethical in at least those cases in which   for someone else to discover that the claim is false that person must have   acted as if the claim were true
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:49 , Processed in 0.200236 second(s), 21 queries .