QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 110|回复: 0

LSAT考试模拟试题:LSAT考试试题二b

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 13:24:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Questions 8-121 @6 a# P7 ?2 f" v; i
In a theater company, four two-day workshops—Lighting, Production, Rehearsals, and Staging—are conducted over the course of five days, Monday through Friday. The workshops are conducted in a manner consistent with the following constraints:: I' v9 T% n& ^9 N# e, ^- O
The two days on which a given workshop is in session are consecutive.
( L- C( @" o* G$ M5 B8 d: vOn each of the five days, at least one, but no more than two, of the workshops are in session8 C2 {8 K3 v* F
The workshops on Production and Rehearsals begin no earlier than the day immediately following the second day of the workshop on Lighting" y0 o9 p9 M( \4 M7 z* `" F( n- B& t3 ^
8. Which one of the following could be true?1 r. s3 [+ q7 D
(A) Only one workshop is in session on Thursday.
( N& b: Y% ?( _7 t& m: |5 n" P(B) Only one workshop is in session on Friday.
7 K  V2 }& h+ o3 r(C) The workshop on Rehearsals is in session on Tuesday.7 Z9 ?; r& F& c6 u; L
(D) The workshop on Staging is in session on Tuesday.
' A; m4 b/ a! K& m2 S% b(E) The workshop in Rehearsals is in session on Wednesday.7 L/ o- \, Y/ k( H# M( h
9. Which one of the following could be true?
+ Q) U% O4 {& E; s(A) The workshop on Lighting is in session on Wednesday, and the workshop on Rehearsals is in session on Tuesday.
+ }6 @* b8 ]6 v4 I% B(B) The workshop on Lighting is in session on Wednesday, and the only workshop in session on Thursday is the workshop on Rehearsals.! K0 X. F/ {. u, D/ ~! A$ ?( i
(C) The workshop on Lighting is in session on Wednesday, and the only workshop in session on Monday is the workshop on Staging.
1 a" z3 \% z; f) J; w: m(D) The workshop on Lighting is in session on Monday, and the only workshop in session on Thursday is the workshop on Staging.  o& X5 ~5 w5 f, R
(E) The workshops on Lighting and Production are both in session on Wednesday." w/ E- c* V6 _6 @& N% ?& C6 D6 e5 D9 E
10. If the workshop on Production is in session on Wednesday, which one of the following must be true?7 e1 M5 r+ q/ t$ Q& D
(A) The workshop on Lighting is in session on Monday.
- C, A% I0 K( ]# Q5 }2 F(B) The workshop on Rehearsals is in session on Wednesday.% ?+ @% C5 d2 u  k! k
(C) The workshop on Staging is in session on Thursday.7 n$ ?# K$ I6 j+ o
(D) The workshop on Staging is in session on Monday.
0 ]. K" `8 z6 C* w9 N& q7 Q. q(E) The workshop on Staging is in session on Wednesday.
$ d3 _2 G- o/ O7 f" t! I11. If the workshop on Producton is the only workshop in session on Friday, which one of the following must be false?
+ ?: B' [& {  P+ l. E0 ~8 D# m(A) The workshop on Lighting is in session both on Tuesday and on Wednesday.
3 t7 R9 `% M# t(B) The workshop on Rehearsals is in session both on Wednesday and on Tuesday.- M' ~! S9 j  W% b: t. f4 @
(C) The workshop on Lighting is in session both on Monday and on Tuesday.
! r9 G1 c4 R- ?1 |0 v7 ?, Q(D) The workshop on Lighting is in session on the same two days as is the workshop on Staging
0 d) J) U  l" P1 x) N(E) The workshop on Rehearsals is in sessionon a day when the workshop on Staging is also in session.
4 ~, ^+ {. ~5 x& @6 r" F12. If the workshop on Lighting is the only workshop in session on Monday, which one of the following could be true?. B5 p4 s9 g$ E. R1 U) x
(A) The workshops on Rehearsals and Staging are both in session on Tuesday.
# R4 Z1 q: j; o! {" n; V9 z" I# O(B) The workshop on Rehearsals is the only workshop in session on Wednesday.5 V2 p1 i2 {, K8 h. i$ ^9 Q0 w
(C) The workshop on Staging is the only workshop in session on Wednesday.0 c4 t; \; p, c* c9 T2 `; G
(D) The workshops on Staging and Rehearsals are both in session on Wednesday and on Thursday.  d8 D; z' u: s, A/ @9 [
(E) The workshops on Staging and Production are both in session on Thursday.
, R1 j( J- |) G5 r6 MQuestions 13-199 A1 t8 x0 m8 |0 s
Each of two boats, boat 1 and boat 2, will be assigned exactly four people. Exactly eight people, three adults—F, G, and H—and five children—V, W, X, Y, and Z—must be assigned to the boats according to the following conditions:* C! E" ~1 i" i
Each boat is assigned at least one adult.8 M9 J8 r+ K2 G
If F is assigned to boat 2, G is assigned to boat 2.
' P% S8 b% U/ z0 j) P6 RIf V is assigned to boat 1, W is assigned to boat 2.9 e7 ^( H: J" N1 m  ]& }
X and Z are assigned to different, boats.
2 A& b- G& U' d; P7 T13. Which one of the following is an acceptable assignment of people to boat 1?+ i: e" l5 D/ J4 g7 w! ]* P+ q
(A) F, G, H, X: s; D6 a/ G' O# s! @; W
(B) F, H, W, Y- u4 M" J/ R3 x1 k5 Z
(C) F, H, Y, Z
5 L$ K2 I/ z' A0 e' p(D) F, V, W, X
4 O. {* Y$ l. K0 {2 Y(E) G, H, X, Y6 _$ L7 N6 W9 v$ ~
14. If F is assigned to boat 2, which one of the following is a pair of people who could be assigned to the same boat as each other?
: j; L8 Q' ~' @0 @* m(A) F and Y5 v# h$ _! m1 K: f8 W
(B) G and H
, M" U" k) ^# ?(C) H and W
- }0 ?; O0 B2 y) K% G(D) V and W
4 l1 K  q$ Y3 N5 Y- l8 i0 o(E) W and Y
3 e# l% J( i( U16. If G is assigned to boat 1, which one of the following must be true?$ ^5 ~* n/ m' V. I* v
(A) H is assigned to boat 2.
, s4 g% [# B; }" P, V6 W0 T(B) V is assigned to boat 2.1 A6 l4 G! a, ?' Y$ Q
(C) Exactly one adult is assigned to boat 1.+ G6 U. I5 e+ x, U' `9 p
(D) Exactly two adult are assigned to boat 2.8 Q' x8 s3 g, n3 d
(E) Exactly two adult are assigned to boat 2." B3 m: P" Z! j3 W- k
17. If V and W are assigned to the same boat as each other, which one of the following is a pair of people who must also be assigned to the same boat as each other?
5 e5 p- t+ p; C4 k(A) F and H9 h! X2 s1 K9 ~3 c9 G* @9 w
(B) F and Y( F9 u8 v  ^2 a. L
(C) G and X
3 T) e0 i+ a  t0 \(D) W and X
- p  h4 l& R* O' T/ Z0 }3 U(E) Y and Z
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:53 , Processed in 0.191318 second(s), 21 queries .