立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 135|回复: 0

IELTS写作常用句型--结尾句式(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 13:26:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
8) As a(n) sensational/unexpected result of..., more and more people have come/got/begun to..A
8 S; ^) [) ^) A7 Q3 N- }$ C8 [/ r(e.g. As an unexpected result/consequence of the patriotic education, more and more people have come to regain/restore their sense of justice.) 4 g: l; N& K7 x! f/ {0 i* B/ Q  D
9) To one"s greatest astonishment/delight, sth. has affected...to the point of... # ~$ M  x1 g. X3 Z
(e.g. To our greatest astonishment, the corruption has affected the society to the point of threatening its political stability.) 3 m3 F, _6 Z4 j5 F7 O7 X
10) The most obvious/direct result/consequence it produces/brings about is... : f( e# ~% z9 C* L
(e.g. The most obvious result the economic reforms have produced is the way the people live and think.) 1 I; h  `1 F- ?8 I7 Q+ k
11) With a constant/steady improvement in ...(或With the gradual worsening of...) sth. will... 6 H% @* D6 z6 `+ e) R4 p6 F
(e.g. develop to one"s advantage)A
- p: j' v; J4 [8 Z5 o$ r(e.g. With a steady improvement in its administration, the new-born thing will flourish on Chinese soil.)
+ s8 \0 _. N* G# e6 t* r; @12) In (the) course of time/In a long run (the long term), sth. is more likely/believed/bound/sure to... / A; s" B4 R1 O6 |' |) `
(e.g. In a long run, the practice of birth control is believed to do a great benefit to the future of China.)
; Q. R  \& W8 G2 _4 g  i3 r13) In spite of the fact that...(或Although...), sth. will (not)...in our /one"s assiduous/conscious/consistent efforts. A
6 U; |6 D0 B4 q$ \: f8 E! C5 w(e.g. In spite of the fact that their is no hope of attaining the final goal at one go, this reform will be spreading far and wide in our consistent efforts .) / a" @  x7 v" e" Z2 h
14) In a word, there is every/little chance/probability/possibility that. ..in time to come. A
9 c$ k" S* z# s+ W, ^0 K$ @(e.g. In one word, there is every chance that this wise move in economic construction will acquire a broader significance in time to come.) 4 j/ R" ?) ~4 U
15) Anything (anyone) that (who)...will have to... 6 C5 e8 O! v( O
(e.g. Those who have a strong bias against the Chinese nation (will) have to treat her with increased respect.)
0 y% f: E4 U# ~8 m  k8? 由于…的耸人听闻/出人意料的结果,越来越多的人开始…由于看到爱国主义教育的意外的结果/后果,越来越多的人开始恢复正义感。?
! I4 w8 g9 x- @  t9? 令某人大吃一惊/大喜的是,某事物对…的影响已达到…的程度。? ; ~! f3 B6 S* M# `; Y/ `% J9 P
例:令我们大为惊讶的是,腐败对我们社会的影响已达到威胁政治稳定的程度。? 9 W9 n* O6 c* z  p8 Q" ^
10? 它所造成的/带来的最明显的/直接的结果/后果是…?
/ J! N* B2 @1 ~% u8 y. P" X  t例:经济改革所产生的最明显的结果是人们的生活和思维方式。?
* ~" |9 H- L6 I: C+ P4 ?' H11?随着…的稳定改善(随着…的逐渐恶化),某事物将…(如有利于某人的发展)? , F) Y( D( N6 X# `2 f8 P: S- e
例:随着管理的稳定改善,这已新事物将在中国的土地上开花结果。? 8 e. [+ H2 {. P2 e
12?随着时间的推移/从长远来看,某事物更可能/被认为/必定…?
1 _1 Z. n3 h* C/ d7 S例:从长远来看,控制生育的做法被认为将对中国的未来有极大的益处。?
% u+ H9 f9 |7 q) p; i13?尽管事实上…,在我们的/某人的辛勤/一贯努力下,某事物将(不)会…? 5 n$ D! B. [7 o& ]# A) A% {
例:尽管事实上不能一举成功,在我们的一贯努力下,这一改革将会全面铺开。?
- X7 s7 i7 D; H6 L) K% P% C14?总之,在今后极有机会/可能(几乎没有机会/可能)…?
! d! x+ f/ c% F" l/ F2 c: d例:总之,这一经济建设中的举措极可能在今后获得更加广泛的意义。?
' _# b/ z: H' |& K5 J, h15?任何事/人…将不得不…?
( _3 T" E0 f5 D) v3 {: u那些对中国有很大成见的人不得不以越来越尊重的态度对待中国。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 22:46 , Processed in 0.206251 second(s), 21 queries .