立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 131|回复: 0

IELTS写作常用句型--结尾句式(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 13:26:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1) Only in this way/Only when.../Only through...will/can we...
6 O3 ]3 D# c# x! t- n8 k或:It is only if/when...that we will...
* k/ ~6 ~+ O2 n# A2 ^  P% _* h(e.g. It is only if all sides of society take their roles fully that we will achieve the society we want.) 3 i9 v" {( T1 \" I, L
( Q9 J+ c) _0 q- A, _) _
2) As/So long as...we will be able to.../the problem is bound to... % p/ F: h1 F9 E9 s7 C9 \: z
(e.g. As long as we persist in spreading scientific knowledge among the masses, all the superstitions are bound to go out of our life.) ! Y2 ~8 N+ {; h- M7 g! w0 p
# ]. d9 ?9 r# p9 L
3) For any place that.../For anyone who...there is every/no reason/chance to... 9 f3 @7 H1 {# b
(e.g. For any government that devotes itself to nourishing honesty among its officials, there is every reason to bid an eternal farewell to corruption.)
+ O# w. _% v- A$ D3 s7 _' o
, ~  m% C; L" M7 I" l4) In short/brief/one word/sum, once we are on the way to..., the chance of achieving/making it will increase/grow greater/come to our advantage. A 7 R% a% m8 t/ q' H9 i
(e.g. In short, once our country is on the way to clearing corrupt dealings out of the Party, the chance of making it will come to the people"s advantage.)
! F+ n+ O: \1 v6 V
# M5 N5 h8 g5 [! |5) The quotations/remarks from sb.(或The popular saying/maxim/proverb) “...” may be a better/sure cure/remedy for ...(或...sound/practical/sensible/well-weighted advice on how to...)
2 G5 M% ^- V- X4 d+ `(e.g. The old saying “Laziness in youth spells regret in old age” may be sensible advice on how to cherish the years of youth.)
; j7 K/ j1 j( L% \9 ^6 u$ O# I4 o+ H. ^8 @+ c4 g6 u9 g
6) And worst of all/best of all, it has/will/would effect(ed) the most unfavorable/favorable change in... 3 s& {7 L' n4 m$ e% w8 u- R: c
(e.g. And worst of all, the official corruption has effected the most unfavorable change in the people"s attitude towards the government.
" {. p3 C, V( {
3 @+ F. O; F. h5 U  P. `( Z; m7) As another severe shock (genuine comfort) to the people/society/As the most destructive/pushing effect on...(our life), it has permeated among the people/through our social soil/throughout the whole country(或has melted/penetrated into/been rooted in (the) Chinese soil (in the people"s minds).A & @' l. Q' q) X$ I. }) e4 f7 n
(e.g. As the destructive effect on our nation, his heretical ideas have been rooted in many people"s minds.)   m9 o# L; J0 P) H7 ?  `

% y/ D4 j! l8 w( t3 f$ R1� 只有这样/只有当…/只有通过…我们才会/才能…� 4 E: Q+ z- _5 T
例:只有社会的方方面面充分做好各司其职,我们才能实现我们想要的社会。� 4 |; l4 B) u  |4 {
2� 只要…我们就能…/问题注定…�
, V6 ~3 \! [6 [+ [* k2 _例:只要我们坚持向群众传播科学知识,所有的迷信注定会从我们的生活中消失。�
  }' L% [: R, v! Q2 U3� 对于任何…的地方/对于任何…的人,有充分理由/没有理由/有机会…� : m1 F/ J$ Y/ Y0 Q
例:对于致力于培养官员诚实的任何政府,一定要做到永远地与腐败脱钩。� " d, ~0 n0 z; {! j' W
4� 简而言之,我们一旦走上了…的道路,成功的机会将增加/变得更大。� . C5 d. D* O: i: i6 O) {% n( N0 ?
例:简而言之,我国正在从党内清除腐败行为,成功将会对人民有利。� 6 {) L0 ^1 B- P7 k* h! ]( R
5� 某人说/俗话说/有言道“…”,这对…也许是补救/这对如何…也许是一个合理的/切实的/更好的建议。�
' t' }6 S: F' S( I# B: T' z例:“少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲”这句老话对如何珍惜青春年华也许是明智的忠告。� : b, c+ \$ T2 o
6� 最糟糕/极好的是,它已/将/会在…方面造成最不利/有利的变化。�
* i5 f7 A# V! H4 R! B例:最糟糕的是,官员腐败给人民对政府的态度造成了最不利的影响。�
4 |. k4 G6 D$ w4 z- N1 K7� 作为另一个对人民/社会的严重冲击(真正的安慰)/作为对(我们的生活)最具破坏性的影响,它已弥漫到人民中间/我们的社会土壤中/整个国家(已融入到/渗透到/根植于中国的土壤里/人民的头脑中)。� 6 P9 j6 l2 ^5 F8 w1 C3 [
例:作为对我国破坏性的影响,他的异端邪说已根植在了人民的头脑中。�
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:48 , Processed in 0.244705 second(s), 21 queries .