立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 223|回复: 0

[考试辅导] GMAT新黄金80题及范文(十八)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 21:50:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
124. The following appeared in a memorandum from the owner of Carlo’s Clothing to the staff.
+ t8 M: Y. Z9 q9 O( L. m0 ]“Since Disc Depot, the music store on the next block, began a new radio advertising campaign last year, its business has grown dramatically, as evidenced by the large increase in foot traffic into the store. While the Disc Depot’s owners have apparently become wealthy enough to retire, profits at Carlo’s Clothing have remained stagnant for the past three years. In order to boost our sales and profits, we should therefore switch from newspaper advertising to frequent radio advertisements like those for Disc Depot.” 6 F# e8 [8 z  B+ P
Carlo’s服饰老板给员工的备忘录:  
9 g9 c' Q6 i) y由于Disc Depot,相邻街区的音像店从去年开始新的电台广告,它的业务显著增长,从商店人流量的大量增加就可以看出。当Disc Depot的老板显然已经足够富有可以退休时,Carlo’s服饰的利润3年来一直停滞不变。为了促进我们的销售和利润,我们应该像DiscDepot一样从报纸广告转向经常的电台广告.
. |8 t# v1 E; k4 O1,  人流量是否代表利润?
3 n, B* l9 D1 o- B( ?- G2,  CARLO的停滞是否有其他原因 " l, M5 G  U& X
3,  错误类比。——服装与音像。
5 V) i8 O1 j" l* B  
( f4 b, a! p9 I8 z$ u7 s1,  The foot trafic into the store and the increase of owners’ personal wealth can not indicate the business growth of the Disc Depot. / i# I- R% C$ R4 X
2,  The author commits a fallacy of all things are equal.  ' x/ f% r3 r$ B3 ]
3,  The author commits a fallacy of false analogy.
( E, \1 u8 U2 F3 E4,  Other factors other than the radio advertisement that may contribute to the business growth of Disc depot should be considered and ruled out. Likewise, it is possible that there are some other reasons can explain the stagnant profit of carlo’s clothing.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 01:27 , Processed in 0.194732 second(s), 21 queries .