只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 67|回复: 0

[职称英语模拟] 职称英语模拟题:综合类完型填空专项训练(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:30:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
完形填空题  l) ?1 Q) u% f! m/ Z
A Country's Standard of Living
1 d$ K8 a% G0 u7 ZThe "standard of living" of any country means the average person's share of the goods and services the country produces. A country's standard of living, __________(51), depends on its capacity to produce wealth. 'Wealth" __________(52) this sense is not money, for we do not live on money __________(53) on things that money can buy: "goods" such as food and clothing, and =services" such as transport and entertainment.$ l! r, @% G; R' s. d0 h+ `2 l% d* m
A country's capacity to produce wealth depends upon many factors, most of __________(54) have an effect on one another. Wealth depends __________(55) a great extent upon a country's natural resources. Some regions of the world are well supplied with coal and minerals, and have fertile (肥沃的) Soil and a favorable climate; other regions possess none of them./ S& e+ v" M, t' V7 |( R1 @6 v
Next to natural resources __________(56) the ability to turn them to use. China is perhaps as well-off __________(57) the USA in natural resources, but suffered for many years from civil and external wars, and __________(58) this and other reasons was __________(59) to develop her resources. Sound and stable political conditions, and __________(60) from foreign invasions, enable a country to develop its natural resources peacefully and steadily, and to produce more wealth than another country equally well favoured by nature but less well ordered.7 W* J/ ?3 S, n/ g( t
A country's standard of living does not only depend upon the wealth that is produced and consumed __________(61) its own borders, but also upon what is directly produced through international trade. __________(62), Britain's wealth in foodstuffs and other agricultural products would be much less if she had to depend only on __________(63) grown at home. Trade makes it possible for her surplus (过剩的) manufactured goods to be traded abroad for the agricultural products that would __________(64) be lacking. A country's wealth is, therefore, much __________(65) by its manufacturing capacity, provided (如果) that other countries can be found ready to accept its manufactures./ ?+ A! g- n6 a6 N- Y) b. B
51 A however B furthermore C similarly D therefore& T8 z  e; s. c0 R* N
52 A by B on C in D with- |7 E& i! _6 i% M( x: Q
53 A or B but C either D besides
2 d1 N+ w" Z9 U. E9 E4 A54 A these B that C what D which
5 q8 J* ^. O; I7 `7 q' J55 A at B to C by D with& B5 J3 N$ u6 q2 r7 e: K3 f0 C1 O
56 A came B coming C comes D come
! ^' i% I! G7 [3 G" V1 u57 A to B like C by D as
" ^9 J" d( b6 h! v, Z58 A because B for C of D by0 N' T' _- `1 F& J
59 A uneasy B incapable C impossible D unable
, C+ c! `! t$ F60 A resolution B freedom C aggression D destruction
  Y/ C# H. x4 J0 D' r2 y61 A at B by C within D on
0 r+ Z- c0 P: D# [' o62 A In short B For example C As a result D On the other hand7 z2 Z3 h+ u! T6 o
63 A which B what C that D those- [% r9 P  m8 E2 ]' n7 `" @
64 A otherwise B certainly C however D therefore% r+ z$ |: t' o
65 A made B done C produced D influenced# L2 n. r% n" I( X0 K9 n
【参考答案】
( X' \) s$ V6 U3 ]% `3 [: o51. D  52. C  53. B  54. D  55. B
: f) g$ L% X6 l0 ?' l56. C  57. D  58. B  59. D  60. B' q& A- T3 p7 B) q
61. C  62. B  63. D  64. A  65. D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 14:39 , Processed in 0.486357 second(s), 21 queries .