QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 48|回复: 0

[职称英语模拟] 2012职称英语综合类A级模拟练习47

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:30:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Communication  8 Q. u; c& K/ P- E! q5 {7 v* F2 {# K/ h
  Our society, we must communicate with other people .A great deal of communicating is performed on a person-to person basis by the simple means of speech. If we travel in buses, stand in football match ____________(51),we are likely to have conversations _____________(52) we give information or opinions ,and sometimes have our views ___________(53) by other members of society.
. I: U7 e7 p0 i  Face to face contact is ____________(54) the only form of communication ,and during the last two hundreds years the art of mass communication has become one of the dominating factors of contemporary society. Two things ,____________(55) others, have caused the enormous growth of the communication industry, firstly ,inventiveness has_____________(56) advances in printing ,photography and so on . Secondly, speed has revolutionized the transmission and reception of communications so that local news often_____________(57) a back seat to national news . ) k( d' ~4 D6 h# x  v* Q
  No longer is the possession of information ______________(58) to a privileged minority .forty years ago ,people used to flock to the cinema, but now far more people sit at home and turn on the TV to watch a program that is being ____________(59) into millions of houses, communication is no longer merely concerned ______________(60) the transmission of information . the modern communications industry influences the way people live society and broadens their horizons by allowing access to information ,education and entertainment ,the printing ,broadcasting and advertising industries are all__________(61) with informing ,educating and entertaining , ________(62) a great deal of the material communicated by the mass media is very valuable to the individual and to the society __________(63) which he is a part, the vast modern network of communications is __________(64) to abuse.however ,the mass media are with us for better, for worse, and there is no turning _____________(65). - ?: j+ @+ Q- ~" _4 V& c1 b
  51 A line B queues C rows D files
) r' ^/ j5 i' `0 J  52 A whereas B which C that D where
$ O/ i6 Q1 e2 S# N7 J+ [  53 A expressed B voiced C agreed D challenged
9 |" |" d! U" z0 j  f+ h3 |3 ]  54 A by all means B by any means C by no means D by some mans
4 v4 `* q/ |+ j  55 A below B above C over D beyond / Z3 o. i2 h5 B/ P* @2 i
  56 A resulted from B translated into C led to D converted into 4 z: n7 F/ l  c% }- Y& n( b! T) v
  57 A offers B chooses C takes D leaves * Q" l% B4 W) f' ^9 Z2 P6 L! t3 q
  58 A prohibited B provided C allowed D confined
- t; |/ g2 `7 ^/ l7 A8 l3 X/ h$ D  59 A channeled B turned C discharged D moved : ]& g# c5 a1 R* V% M5 |" k  z
  60 A about B with C to D for
& h$ d" U; S+ L8 j) H3 x  61 A engaged B involved C occupied D dealt
( l3 p, \0 f& M( y' \1 Y& e8 u% s  62 A although B since C if D even if
" l) H* e) W2 Z) u  63 A with B for C by D of . a) {8 Z' ?: [7 Z" N6 V/ n  T
  64 A possible B likely C close D open ( U& ~  Y& `1 G5 n# ~
  65 A away B over C down D back
2 s: n# a2 J3 M  Y  g0 m  答案:B D D C B C C D A B B A D D D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 10:53 , Processed in 0.155656 second(s), 21 queries .