立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 56|回复: 0

[职称英语模拟] 2013年职称英语理工类考试词汇选项练习题(8)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:30:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.He rolled up his trouser leg to exhibit his wounded knee' P# r' z" u, [$ N( n1 g! @
  A)spread
% e5 W3 z( z. N  B)open 1 s1 m9 K8 o' t4 z; f# w2 ?# U
  C)show
6 S1 F% }- _# F" p' L2 ?, Z. N  D) examine4 o. N9 A4 r3 W: q1 C% b
  2.Why can't you stop your eternal complaining?
& u! |# [" S% v  A)everlasting 4 W# x* o& R- Y% t7 q
  B)long the beautiful scenery of a small town in the South.8 M% W4 _6 [2 T; b: s5 m
  A)describes + V8 w8 `0 n9 ]3 H9 t. V- E( x! b
  B)draws
6 l! m, s; i  |, j% j/ u# `- b  y  C)writes - Z$ f( I! Z# z* [8 z# E- L4 }
  D)introduces) x3 s  ?2 s8 U. V. @, L; d
  4.The telephone system is no longer operative.
6 U. p0 p, X/ c. O0 }  A)running
, I7 W% t- s" P1 B$ c8 v  B)moving " f8 o* L; Z2 Z% ^9 h; z
  C)rotating ' p$ K6 \- q1 U! }2 `( E
  D)working
1 K' r1 e+ \! j6 Y0 |  5.Hundreds of buildings were wrecked by the earthquake.
. K1 T  w; P, I  A)shaken
7 q* E' l5 o7 W  B)fallen
0 S* Y# \+ m0 F" ~4 ~$ {) R& q# q  C)damaged
1 J4 h, D- C+ \5 Y  D)trembled
" }! \* d' i2 O0 |0 W* o答案解析:1.C exhibit:显示。show:显示。The Chinese soldiers exhibited great bravery in that fierce battle.在那场激烈的战斗中,中国士兵表现出了极大的勇气。The commander showed his talent in defending this glorious city.司令官在保卫这座光荣的城市中表现出了他的才能。spread:伸展。The flyover spreads for a mile and is huge.这座立交桥延伸到一英里,非常巨大。open:开。The conference was opened 011 May l and closed 011 May 4.大会5月1日开幕的,5月4日闭幕。examine:察看。The police mail examined the passport very carefully.警察仔细地察看了护照。+ a/ g; D8 m: a9 K# s
  2.A eternal:永久的。everlasting:永久的。I simple call't stand his eternal boasting saying that he is a mall ofgreat importance.我简直无法忍受他的永不休止的自吹,把自己说成是个重要 的人物。We're all working for everlasting pcace.我们都在为永久的和平而奋斗。long:长的。I had a long conversation with him today.我今天跟他长谈了一次。monotonous:单调的。 His report was very monotonous.他的报告很枯燥。lengthy:长的。The guest professor gave us a very lengthy lecture this afternoon.客座教授今天下午给我们作了一个很长的讲座。5 N' p1 o0 y; p' m- {
  3.A depict:描写。describe:描写。This novel depicts the life of a traditional Chinese woman. 这本小说描述了一个中国传统妇女的生活。thepolice woman asked her to describe the thief.那个女警察让她描述了那个盗贼。draw:画。t artist is drawing a picture of his hometown.那个美术家在画他的家乡。write:写。The beginners are able to write simple sentences. 初学者已经可以写简单句了。introduce:介绍。Jack inlzodueed Marry to John at the party.在聚会上杰克把玛丽介绍给了约翰。' |. k0 B! }' N& Y5 V% L0 l: T- \4 Z$ Y
  4.D operative:运作的。work:运作的。We have many radars operative.我们有许多雷达在运转着。The old theory doesn't work.旧的理论已经不灵了。run,.经营。She runs a small shop.她经营着一个小店。move:移动。theearth move round the sun.地球绕着太阳转。 rotate:转。The earth rotates round the SUll.地球绕着太阳转。1 s- c- O6 u2 j1 R0 |$ Z
  5.C wreck:毁坏。damage:毁坏。My car was completely wrecked in the accident.我的车在车祸中完全毁坏了。Many temp~were damaged in the war.许多寺庙在战争中毁坏了。shake:摇晃。theouse shakes when a Irain,goes by.火车开过时,房子会晃动。fall:倒下。The old building was falling to pieces.那座老建筑正在坍塌中。tremble:颤抖。 The girl's lips started to tremble and then she began to cry.女孩的嘴唇先是颤抖,接着她就哭了起来。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:23 , Processed in 0.533881 second(s), 21 queries .