QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 119|回复: 1

[职称英语模拟] 2013年职称英语理工类阅读判断精选练习题(12)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:30:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语理工类阅读判断精选练习题(12)! J8 G7 X6 y- _2 T  Y# t4 z
Besides the daily newspapers, there are a number of Sunday newspapers in Britain. Many of them are connected with the “dailies”, though not run by the same editor and his members. The Sunday papers are larger than the daily papers and usually contain more articles concerned with comment (评论) and general information rather than news. The national daily and Sunday papers have the largest circulation(发行) in the world. Of the Sunday papers, the Observer and the Sunday Times are the best known. 转自:考试网 - [Examw.Com]$ d' G0 {3 m, ^! S- n: D
  It is a regrettable fact that the number of magazines of a literary or political nature has dropped down since the war. This has probably been caused by the ever-wider use of radio and television. The most successful magazines are those published for women. Their covers are designed to catch the eye, and they certainly succeed in doing so! They offer their readers articles on cookery (烹饪法), fashion, needlework, and many other matters of women interest. They also provide advice to those in love, and adventures with handsome heroes. Some women's magazines also include serious articles of more general interest.
8 P) B" N5 Q; G1 j! m1 J7 @  The visitor who looks at the magazines displayed in a large bookstall (书摊) which may be found in an important railway station will notice that there is a wide variety of technical or semitech-nical(半专业的) books and magazines. There are magazines for the motorist, the farmer, the gardener, the nurse, and many others. $ n- j1 C# @/ K( n1 J7 ~3 W- g
2 V- m5 f$ J, i8 q+ c
  There are many local and regional newspapers. It is common in Britain for a news agent(报刊经售人) to deliver (投递) the morning papers to his customers for a small extra payment, this service is usually performed by boys and girls who want to earn some pocket-money.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 23:30:27 | 显示全部楼层

2013年职称英语理工类阅读判断精选练习题(12)

16 Some Sunday newspapers may belong to the same publishing company but are no by the same group of people. </p>  A Right
7 C* N6 t8 l9 o  B Wrong 0 J( L# z" J' @! s6 Y0 e/ u3 \# g
  C Not mentioned 中华考试网(www.Examw。com)
# ]4 o2 \0 e. \4 ~$ T9 V% s5 r  17 It is obvious that daily newspapers carry more information than the Sunday papers.
) T' d& E* `6 A4 R) Y  A Right 1 q, @  w, o$ w% g9 z
  B Wrong 0 c7 L; ^# }5 k& p) T. m/ x5 \2 u% M
  C Not mentioned
' |, N+ `; ]' x  18 The Observer carries more political articles than The Sunday Times. 4 O3 a% Y; H; g% b
  A Right
7 [& ^" C, }; c9 K  B Wrong
, _% W! D# l8 L6 B  C Not mentioned 6 Q* d+ C6 m7 g# Q3 b
  19 The most successful magazines in Britain are those published for women, 7 w2 N' W( S  y- n4 B! u0 u
  A Right 2 z2 \; y- l1 U8 I7 n
  B Wrong 1 c! _; F/ M3 K" U; z& ~, ]
  C Not mentioned 1 u8 {  Z9 O: h/ L$ I
  20 In Britain men do not like reading magazines.   W1 D* E7 b7 c+ m# P* o
  A Right ' K0 v/ {! k5 P3 M2 R& w
  B Wrong
0 y2 P0 X6 W3 y9 T9 f: l  C Not mentioned : P& i% m( H4 w. b' m$ L
  21 Bookstalls only sell technical or semi-technical magazines, 4 h3 G9 l) [/ R5 L3 a. O8 \
  A Right
) \; r5 U# N" d# C5 A' h  B Wrong 考试用书! V( E1 \: m0 s- X3 Z
  C Not mentioned & T" [+ `" N- d- F6 l6 O  }1 i
  22 Many boys and girls deliver morning newspapers to make some pocket-money. + B! A8 \+ Z3 ~( m) z/ P2 ]
  A Right
/ d- b8 `7 q0 k4 r  B Wrong
4 {) c# r, \; d; \& w& W$ ?  C Not mentioned 1 l  u* i# y$ l2 H$ ], T
  答案:16 A 17 B 18 C 19 A 20 C 21 B
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 01:32 , Processed in 0.156216 second(s), 23 queries .