只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 121|回复: 1

[综合类英语] 职称英语综合类C级:完型填空复习资料(11)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十一篇:6 z8 p+ {2 b+ ~1 l# z/ E' P" n
Cultural Differences6 P, T7 F; ?/ g& K1 l
People from different cultures sometimes do things that make each other uncomfortable, sometimes without realizing it. Most Americans ___A__1___ out of the country and have very __B___2____ experience with foreigners. But they are usually spontaneous, friendly and open, and enjoy __C__3____ new people, having guests and bringing people together formally or informally. They tend to use first names __D__4____ most situations and speak freely about themselves. So if your American hosts do something that ___A__5___ you uncomfortable, try to let them know how you feel. Most people will _C__6___ your honesty and try not to make you uncomfortable again. And you’ll all __C___7______ something about another culture!
2 n8 p/ @. s9 z- \5 y8 G: }Many travelers find _____8__B___ easier to meet people in the U.S. than in other countries. They may just come up and introduce themselves or even invite you over ____9__D_ they really know you. Sometimes Americans are said to be _C___10___. Perhaps it seems so, but they are probably just __A__11____ a good time. Just like anywhere else, it takes time to become real friends __A__12____ people in the U.S..
* u% j+ z( {2 u4 u& [If and when you ___D__13____ American friends, they will probably _D___14____ introducing you to their friends and family, and if they seem proud ___A__15____ you, it’s probably because they are. Relax and enjoy it!
4 v5 C: ]* x1 [( D# f % z% i' @; c4 {' ]: A$ }
1. A) have never been      B) have been never1 s; v- w" S9 O4 ?. C, M! w+ @/ P: M* t
    C) has never been       D) has been never& u1 w; s' Y7 J5 i/ b3 L$ L
2. A) a little         B) little         C) much        D) a great deal 1 F, }3 C9 s2 e7 I& ?* g% Y: l
3. A) meet          B) to meet       C) meeting      D) to have met% Z* y/ Z. L' U! Q) T# Q- M
4. A) on            B) among       C) within        D) in8 Y. [$ i; {- @+ C1 E: W% @
5. A) makes         B) make        C) made         D) making/ j2 d  s, z: {( h" `0 j
6. A) praise         B) honor        C) appreciate     D) confirm
& v: n9 F+ I) E  `7 X* {7. A) pick          B) select        C) learn         D) study# C) o9 D, T3 {+ s  t
8. A) this           B) it            C) them         D) /8 G! z+ ~( W. m
9. A) when          B) if           C) after          D) before* Z. j0 B* L! l: R7 D! e, _
10. A) superficially friend          B) superficial friend
2 A7 l# B- V! C! q- J0 m( l   C) superficially friendly         D) superficial friendly; D  G) l$ u- \. J3 Y  l
11. A) having        B) taking        C) making       D) killing  @# f7 @+ k9 s4 T
12. A) with          B) among      C) to             D) in
$ ?% K. f9 [( K' h, d7 v13. A) get along with  B) get rid of     C) stay away from  D) stay with8 t# `4 f% O  Z/ ?9 t
14. A) hate          B) forbid        C) avoid         D) enjoy1 ^- t; R/ o$ U4 r
; ~& w# y  ]7 ?: }! K
15. A) to know       B) knowing     C) know         D) having known
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:36 | 显示全部楼层

职称英语综合类C级:完型填空复习资料(11)

</p>
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 17:54 , Processed in 0.165835 second(s), 23 queries .