QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 58|回复: 0

[综合类英语] 2011职称英语综合C级:阅读判断练习(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 阅读判断题 & U  \# w) l& o" m# t3 T
  阅读下面这篇短文,短文后列出了7个句子,请根据短文的内容对每个句子做出判断。如果该句提供的是正确信息,请选A;如果该句的是错误信息,请选B;如果该句的信息文章中没有提及,请选C. ( \( R; G: a7 n' p" C+ R' c3 h3 Z
Riches and Romance From France's Wine Harvest ! ]+ ~) [/ W7 |7 D; B8 E' @
  SEPTEMBER is harvest time. And with bunches of grapes swinging(摇摆) in the wind, the vineyards of southern France are getting ready to celebrate it. 9 D  F( M9 O( J. [- p+ \! [' \
  The yearly wine festival is held in honour of Bacchus, the Roman god of wine. It's a fun time with parties, music, dancing, big meals and, of course, lots of wine.
' Y0 P+ W( u/ D$ }/ c3 x4 {$ N  French wine-making began more than 2,500 years ago. The world's oldest type of vine grows in France and always produces a good quality wine. Today France produces one-fifth of the world's wine, and some of the most famous varieties. ' l3 E5 J/ C2 y4 P: J+ H2 Q6 D
  The top wine-producing areas are Bordeaux, Burgundy and the Loire Valley. Champagne, a drink used in celebrations, is named after the place where sparkling (有气泡的)wine was first produced in 1700. % \+ k3 @! C% e# q* @
  Wine is made from the juice of freshly picked grapes. It is the sugars that turn into alcohol. 8 s7 S$ O+ A3 H: a0 H- x
  Traditionally, people used to take off their shoes and crush the grapes with their bare feet to bring out the juice. Nowadays, this practice is usually carried out by machines.
! ^( o+ p9 `& g7 ?+ D' g/ [  Each wine producing region has its own character, based on its type of grapes and soil.
8 ~' T( U7 P8 n1 L, k* }: @  The taste of wine changes with time. Until 1850, all French champagne was sweet. Now, both wine and champagne taste slightly bitter. . ?7 b. R- I! C' V3 V
  The drink has always been linked with riches, romance and nobleness. Yet the French think of it in more ordinary terms.
* o  o  J7 }' ]; j  They believe it makes daily living easier, less hurried and with fewer problems.
& B; Q0 ~* M' X+ Z  "All its links are with times when people are at their best; with relaxation, happiness, long slow meals and the free flow of ideas," wrote wine expert Hugh Johnson. ; \- ?2 d  _9 o' q; \8 P- O
  1 All French people celebrate the grape harvest every September.
- `3 z0 f# U1 M* z9 V2 @4 v: N  A Right # H' h1 Z( O* Q, ]& r1 l! N0 m- _
  B Wrong ; j6 i- r# K0 B8 @- O( y6 }
  C Not mentioned
  W+ C! }. c+ w, W4 v  2 In the yearly wine festival,people always enjoy themselves. ; H: Z4 k$ A) i* Z0 i1 a1 X
  A Right
0 V( u: {# g5 p# w- {& w  B Wrong
4 Z/ g4 J/ ]) q. H5 M( g1 ]4 V2 P  C Not mentioned + J; h% i$ m$ b1 g3 _" c; Q
  3 Wine-making in France has a history of over 2, 500 years.
: ~& W3 m5 t7 F/ z* x3 D5 Y/ x  A Right
9 u0 x$ N& N9 U  B Wrong
  t' ~; j6 C3 P  C Not mentioned
# Q" ^1 t' }! t' V+ K* r  4 Many varieties of wine produced in France are named after places.
2 }' H1 ]% z8 n" \  A Right
" _0 G2 a' r6 ~" T7 n0 |  B Wrong . B) p3 z, f6 Z
  C Not mentioned 8 I' c# M' k1 Z4 I) Q6 c5 f4 d- r$ p
  5 Different regions in France produce different types of wine. $ U( h9 w. @4 V* Z) h8 Y
  A Right # O0 a5 F3 n8 s( ^* q
  B Wrong $ H9 j. x: m2 F2 Y5 M* V  i
  C Not mentioned
- ^! u- U- `+ @: k" X) w  6 French wine will taste sour(酸的)in the future.
5 j# U0 Q. C2 a/ ~  A Right / q6 i5 c, R6 r
  B Wrong
* K( o, S5 U/ P6 j  C Not mentioned : k# T7 }3 j# |+ ?
  7 The French people believe that drinking wine is a good way to relax. / X1 w* E2 B9 h4 s0 c1 b
  A Right ; H6 F4 }6 G2 ~' D: x
  B Wrong
' h" Q# {* t" p$ g  C Not mentioned
" p4 K% v% _1 h, V. J# n# R1 f  【参考答案】1. B 2. A 3. A 4. C 5. A 6. C 7. A
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 06:39 , Processed in 0.158572 second(s), 22 queries .