QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 45|回复: 0

[综合类英语] 2012年职称英语综合类C级阅读判断模拟练习(2)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阅读判断题; s2 ]/ x& W: t; K4 v4 @
阅读下面这篇短文,短文后列出了7个句子,请根据短文的内容对每个句子做出判断。如果该句提供的是正确信息,请选A;如果该句的是错误信息,请选B;如果该句的信息文章中没有提及,请选C.2 T8 R7 f, \7 Z' L* j, f
Riches and Romance From France's Wine Harvest6 }8 }' N6 F% }! F& B  h
SEPTEMBER is harvest time. And with bunches of grapes swinging(摇摆) in the wind, the vineyards of southern France are getting ready to celebrate it.
" K* _9 k; g5 \" D3 ]3 h9 `. X0 }The yearly wine festival is held in honour of Bacchus, the Roman god of wine. It's a fun time with parties, music, dancing, big meals and, of course, lots of wine.. j* L- A3 ~3 s  c6 f
French wine-making began more than 2,500 years ago. The world's oldest type of vine grows in France and always produces a good quality wine. Today France produces one-fifth of the world's wine, and some of the most famous varieties.
9 ~% E. j( v* F4 v; H" S5 eThe top wine-producing areas are Bordeaux, Burgundy and the Loire Valley. Champagne, a drink used in celebrations, is named after the place where sparkling (有气泡的)wine was first produced in 1700.
  R9 v, @- k$ T4 T  g- n& x+ `Wine is made from the juice of freshly picked grapes. It is the sugars that turn into alcohol.# A& F8 l; E% }, s  m: ^" U
Traditionally, people used to take off their shoes and crush the grapes with their bare feet to bring out the juice. Nowadays, this practice is usually carried out by machines.
8 Q: W1 Q5 }' YEach wine producing region has its own character, based on its type of grapes and soil.# Y& D. U# N0 V% j; D
The taste of wine changes with time. Until 1850, all French champagne was sweet. Now, both wine and champagne taste slightly bitter.% W$ x4 v8 f( W* C4 P: [5 ^+ n
The drink has always been linked with riches, romance and nobleness. Yet the French think of it in more ordinary terms.
% _+ {# C% K, F3 C* Y3 @; {They believe it makes daily living easier, less hurried and with fewer problems.
* X# @4 b* F* H2 H* U4 J! P"All its links are with times when people are at their best; with relaxation, happiness, long slow meals and the free flow of ideas," wrote wine expert Hugh Johnson.
: [" k) j$ @  p! A1 F& C  d) Q7 x+ ^1 All French people celebrate the grape harvest every September.
& H& Q; I3 z" a$ IA Right
3 ~+ v3 Z- Q3 t) [* ~  yB Wrong
* i  u$ ?( W  m( V& b; M- d" ]% lC Not mentioned
6 Y9 `: Z+ E1 m% X0 J0 w0 A  N) L8 ^2 In the yearly wine festival,people always enjoy themselves.
( [9 B3 H( q! D& t/ OA Right
8 p2 m; Z7 V3 B1 N, X6 {3 T+ CB Wrong
8 ~, k- C3 I7 M% f+ k6 pC Not mentioned6 K0 Q9 o: m6 J+ Q# V
3 Wine-making in France has a history of over 2, 500 years.
- E6 W/ D8 M* c0 I" xA Right% L' s3 X. z' t6 B% m
B Wrong* I, V& l: I4 W5 c- e& a8 X
C Not mentioned
( ^8 t5 ?: O) M6 g1 x; E4 Many varieties of wine produced in France are named after places.5 Y& [! n( [8 D# s5 r. ~6 B
A Right" w+ y, m  P& ^/ j, c4 E/ X
B Wrong+ P- h; b' L( }. f
C Not mentioned7 h4 e2 r+ j6 j3 G
5 Different regions in France produce different types of wine.( a" p3 h' `7 R" q! O# H
A Right( b  S, s* V: q. L8 n) O: e
B Wrong
5 \/ a4 m) N' EC Not mentioned# \% D9 \. a7 H: ^( t: e
6 French wine will taste sour(酸的)in the future.
2 Q. a/ j3 q8 Z+ ?$ z- ^# oA Right
6 f6 K. L$ Q) jB Wrong
& C0 H  [& d8 N2 c- J, w! e* aC Not mentioned! N, b1 P9 j8 U( j) i: l: q
7 The French people believe that drinking wine is a good way to relax.
2 h+ Q5 T% U2 h9 H1 d* TA Right
9 Z3 h1 V" ^5 m- i  YB Wrong) `6 J# b0 j6 D! `8 y9 j5 j& f% F
C Not mentioned
2 x) ?5 N/ Y7 Y: v% C/ }* Q【参考答案】1. B 2. A 3. A 4. C 5. A 6. C 7. A
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 19:48 , Processed in 0.164740 second(s), 21 queries .