立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 71|回复: 0

[综合类英语] 2011职称英语综合类B级:阅读判断题目练习(3)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阅读下面这篇短文,短文后列出了7个句子,请根据短文的内容对每个句子做出判断。如果该句提供的是正确信息,请选A;如果该句提供的是错误信息,请选8;如果该句的信息文章中没有提及,请选C。
; {4 V' [' p$ W) e* I2 @Riches and Romance From France's Wine Harvest
3 w8 C# }: d* w0 S  m4 C5 cSeptember is harvest time. And with bunches of grapes swinging (摇摆) in the wind, the vineyards of southern France are getting ready to celebrate it.
8 I. s5 @1 u) e0 q9 t: ?The yearly wine festival is held in honour of Bacchus, the Roman god of wine. It's a fun time with parties, music, and dancing, big meals and, of course, lots of wine.+ X) I  J1 G# |! R
French wine-making began more than 2,500 years ago. The world's oldest type of vine grows in France and always produces a good quality wine. Today France produces one-fifth of the world's wine, and some of the most famous varieties./ P% {& ]& R; l9 d
The top wine-producing areas are Bordeaux, Burgundy and the Loire Valley.
& H3 \5 M) @2 U3 SChampagne, a drink used in celebrations, is named after the place where sparkling (有汽泡的) wine was first produced in 1700.$ z7 U" I+ U! }* G3 m1 }, Z
Wine is made from the juice of freshly picked grapes. It is the sugars that turn into alcohol.
4 Z3 {. V4 y. _: R( tTraditionally, people used to take off their shoes and crush the grapes with their bare feet to bring out the juice. Nowadays, this practice is usually carried out by machines.- M; Y4 a. Y, ^/ E
Each wine producing region has its own character, based on its type of grapes and soil.7 m% F) F: ]' e% L, ]; p
The taste of wine changes with time. Until 1850, all French champagne was sweet.
- Y/ R* S7 h( M, J& QNow, both wine and champagne taste slightly bitter.
( ?+ i7 Y( i1 i4 sThe drink has always been linked with riches, romance and nobleness. Yet the& l2 D8 f( N  h) Z" g
French think of it in more ordinary terms.& x1 v1 f8 e( g
They believe it makes daily living easier, less hurried and with fewer problems.
0 x5 x3 e  |. d"All its links are with times when people are at their best; with relaxation, happiness, long slow meals and the free flow of ideas," wrote wine expert Hugh Johnson.
0 z& ]( U/ {& `4 }9 N  X7 r+ ?& `/ U' t1 All French people celebrate the grape harvest every September.% G# j6 K( ~- |6 D( K5 I
A Right. z5 o. F' J: F+ [% o% j/ ^
B Wrong+ S, L; g& w; n2 u6 I
C Not mentioned/ j/ s# L2 j# H# D( S5 h% m
2 In the yearly wine festival, people always enjoy themselves.
4 J  q; |, M/ C5 r) d6 F1 Y# IA Right
, t) g! F3 Y' l8 _' I- _B Wrong& D  X6 W$ }, ]# C1 X' x  \! j
C Not mentioned; G- t  B; F8 P, l8 x" U! C
3 Wine-making in France has a history of over 2,500 years./ P% d  W0 B+ R
A Right* E7 i- m! G5 T% n! V$ p" x
B Wrong$ ], g" A0 u$ {; Q
C Not mentioned; `& E" O$ F: \) O' L) b' K1 X
4 Many varieties of wine produced in France are named after places.$ j2 U% w# h- A
A Right
7 z% T/ v2 j2 KB Wrong" W) a- _/ x- Y  W) M0 f( M8 g
C Not mentioned
- W/ D' A* U/ [4 x/ e* j' \4 N' P5 Different regions in France produce different types of wine.
. O: k) O+ [: @* P5 x2 x! K& ZA Right. Q( q9 w- t  e, L( K5 E4 [+ {
B Wrong' F1 B* x4 u  i% C; Q$ }
C Not mentioned+ ]& k3 @0 g8 k7 w6 o" G5 K7 R
6 French wine will taste sour (酸的) in future.
/ _3 j; ^) I" J9 WA Right# S2 {/ l. D4 s/ H# _$ ]
B Wrong: |0 s) P2 [# m+ f
C Not mentioned9 m; V# P2 a( }. M! Y' v' g
7 The French people believe that drinking wine is a good way to relax.
% W9 ]& i5 ]/ B7 y% r" E+ @, m- p; R+ PA Right
- c9 ?1 i) v$ x6 Q0 k: hB Wrong
* J, T) c3 U2 q( q0 _5 YC Not mentioned
% N# U6 }$ `0 \3 I* j: R答案
0 F, _* {/ M1 F! v1.B 2.A 3.A 4.C 5.A 6.C 7,A
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 01:20 , Processed in 0.161281 second(s), 21 queries .