立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 78|回复: 0

[综合类英语] 2012年职称英语综合类B级完形填空提升练习题一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A health profile is a portrait of all of the factors that influence your health. To draw your health profile, you will___(1)what diseases run in your family, what health hazards you may be exposed to___(2)work, how your daily___(3)compares to the recommended standards, how much time per week you___(4)exercising and what type of exercise you engage___(5), how stressful your work and family environments are, what kinds of illnesses you get regularly, and___(6)or not you have any one of a number of addictions.___(7)this portrait, your should have a checkup to determine how your blood, heart, and lungs are functioning. This checkup will serve___(8)a baseline, to which you can then compare later tests.& h$ L& n+ ~& @5 m3 Y/ X
___(9) this profile is thoroughly drawn. you can begin to think about setting health priorities based___(10)your particular portrait. For example, if you drink two martinis every evening, have a high-stress___(11), are overweight, smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, and use marijuana occasionally on weekends, you should quit smoking first, followed___(12)losing the excess weight, reducing the stress of your job. giving up your marihuana habit, and then finally giving some___(13)to those martinis if you want to prevent first cancer, and then heart disease. Even for the youthful working person who has never been sick a day in his life, who is___(14)excellent health, a good look at all health habits and at work and home environments may suggest changes that will___(15)him in the future.: X! h# G& |! k8 O
1. A. know B. have known C. need know D. need to know
! r" |) d( N4 N5 j! [3 h1 v2. A. with B. in C. on D. at
& E* M9 q7 n- p- Q! p; t% J3. A. diet B. meals C. food D. dinner
4 w1 o: g, `9 l& L; X: \& L3 v4. A. use B. devote C. spend D. take
5 r5 O% X% T  y1 |$ C5 j9 C5. A. on B. in C. with D. about: J: a3 K# y% }
6. A. if B. whether C. either D. neither
3 Z% c# b* i$ W- j7. A. To complete B. Completing
3 J/ a% C4 ]0 o4 B+ l1 Q6 bC. Completion D. To be completed/ e3 t- l: X) S; X
8. A. as B. for C. on D. about# x# V$ O- s7 G5 [. S# U' S( v
9. A. Unless B. Once C. If D. Although$ }/ D4 J4 p2 g$ x' I" l8 e+ S
10. A. around B. with C. about D. on
1 ~3 `0 ]9 F. E! S" a! T" T( }11. A. work B. task C. job D. place
7 a- s; L7 I/ O. H) B9 p12. A. on B. with C. after D. by
6 D) S( I: M+ Z# v13. A. thought B. idea C. thinking D. talk
' e9 r5 z# J; D14. A. for B. in C. with D. on
) {& d( b. }9 T% Y; Z1 m15. A. reap B. harvest C. benefit D. lead9 F+ G) j8 z, o& \/ e. h
答案:DDACB   BAABD     CDABC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:57 , Processed in 0.304072 second(s), 21 queries .