只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 92|回复: 1

[综合类英语] 2013年职称英语综合类B级:完形填空模拟05

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语综合类B级:完形填空模拟05 5 ^- N6 w  M" b7 o( `
The Central Problem of Economics  
0 g" \7 B4 D2 J+ B/ f/ X, x& w  The central problem of economics is to satisfy the people’s and nation’s wants.  
0 l+ V  I( p, ^* x: Q% r& N1 \  The problem we are faced with is that our resources, here identified as money, are __1__. The only way we can resolve our problem is to make choices. After looking at our resources, we must examine our list of __2__ and identify the things we need immediately, those we can postpone, and __3__ we cannot afford. As individuals, we face the central problem involved in economics-deciding just how to allocate our limited our limited resources to provide __4__ with the greatest satisfaction of our wants.
$ j8 b# a0 T4 \' X  Nations face the same problem. As a country’s population ___5__, the need for more goods and services grows correspondingly. Resources necessary to production may increase, but there __6__ are enough resources to satisfy the total desires of a nation. Whether the budget meeting is taking place in the family living room, in the conference room of the corporation __7__ of directors, or in the chamber of the House of Representatives in Washington, the basic problem still exists. We need to find __8__ of allocating limited resources in order to satisfy unlimited wants. # E  N& [2 Y& F$ \7 Z
  A short time ago economists divided goods into two categories, free and economic. The former, like air and water, were in __9__ abundance that economists had no concern for them. After all, economics is the __10__ of scarcity and what to do about it. Today many of these "free goods" are __11__ very expensive to use. Pollution has made clean air and water expensive for producers’ extra costs, and __12__ taxpayers who pay for the government’s involvement in cleaning the environment. 7 O5 h1 F; p1 `% v0 [6 d: X" E& ^
  In the 1990s, almost all goods are __13__. Only by effort and money __14__ obtained in the form people wish.
3 k- ?3 S" F  d+ a" S: X  Meeting needs of people and the demands from resource available __15__ the basic activity of production. In trying to meet unlimited wants from limited economic goods, production leads to new problems in economics.EXERCISE:  
% q5 U7 J, b1 v& c5 m  1. A) limited B) unlimited C) scarcity D) abundant
4 S; h2 [+ c* i3 u* b1 ^  2. A) want B) problem C) wants D) resources
- \2 Q. E# ]* m2 h" s4 v. W. f  3. A) those B) some C) others D) many 5 B5 _6 I, N. m8 B; ?
  4. A) them B) themselves C) ourselves D) ours
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:36 | 显示全部楼层

2013年职称英语综合类B级:完形填空模拟05

中华考试网
& c; }2 _$ W% t% {  5. A) expand B) extends C) grows D) increase , K, H- i' Z" }' u+ T
  6. A) always B) sometimes C) often D) never 4 a0 ]( \" y0 f( Q0 h  v+ Y
  7. A) management B) function C) board D) group
, O' X1 s8 N% @$ k. s* q/ ^! @0 r  8. A) people B) economists C ) way D) methods
& `" o) R& k2 e2 h2 j7 L6 T  9. A) so B) great C) such D) such an 3 y& r! h( V: i" H5 H1 s5 J% K: m
  10. A) form B) study C) means D) source & z6 y0 B6 W( m9 c7 ?! x
  11. A) practically B) in practice C)in reality D) practicably
7 B% O+ |; _0 L( q+ S% u1 ]  12. A) the B) / C) for D) with / Y$ [  h% g: c4 }
  13. A) plentiful B) scarce C) abundant D) in full supply
7 C# }! V! N' W1 j3 E8 Q2 N  14. A) they can be B) can they be C) they must be D) must they be  
; e, w+ i+ z9 U+ Y  j  15. A) are led to B) leads C) lead to D) leads to 2 M8 b( \: v( w3 O& [% h5 Q0 F
  KEY:
, H8 t% Z0 i; H; Z: k* U  A C A C C D C D C B C C B B D
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 01:47 , Processed in 0.404591 second(s), 23 queries .