QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 107|回复: 0

[综合类英语] 2013职称英语综合A类词汇选项完全解析三十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013职称英语综合A类词汇选项完全解析三十三7 @& S3 `+ q4 l9 x( S: F1 ]
 11.It was a question of making sure that certain needs were addressed,notably in the pensions area.
, S: M5 ]# D9 v# _) z0 b/ x1 @2 C* O  A) noticeably B)remarkably C )particularly D)significantly
0 j  ?1 r0 \" Q& s# ^/ T  12.His new girlfriend had omitted to tell him that she was married. orthodox medical treatment
: Y" o* V% i6 Y* I  A) acceptable B)conservative C)western D)conventional % @6 j* K# _" }. r+ B: U, h
  14.Charges for local telephone calls are outrageous
9 ^. |; }0 F$ B& g4 }  A) unheard of B)unacceptable C)unbelievable D)ridiculous
+ e( o- Q1 X# p* }  {* T4 `  15.Guests were scared when the bomb exploded.
6 |0 p) S- j6 @# x1 ^5 d  A) frightened B)killed C)endangered D)rescued % @3 ^$ O# N* }1 _/ s2 c3 x
答案: 11.C notably:值得注意地;特别。particularly:尤其,特别。I often do absent.minded things,particularly when I'm worried.我常干些心不在焉的事,特别是当我焦虑的时候。noticeably:显而易见地。Standards of riving are deteriorating rather noticeably.生活水平正在明显下降。remarkably:显着地。Working conditions have been remarkably improved.工作条件得到了显着改善。significantly:显着地,在相当大的程度上。Sales levels are significantly lower than last year.销售额比去年大幅下降了。 考试用书8 I3 B' s) @4 u6 M7 e
  12.B omit:疏忽,遗漏。fail:失败;没有能够。He failed to understand the real significance of it.他没有理解它的真正意义。forget:忘记。I forgot to wind my watch last night.昨晚我忘了给手表上发条。delete:消去;删除。t patient's high fever deleted most of his memories.病人的高烧使他的记忆差不多丧失殆尽。leave out:遗漏;省略。She left out all important detail in her account.她在叙述中漏掉了一个重要的细节。 ' \% \- q$ s, J7 {
  13.D orthodox:正统的;传统的。conventional:常见的;传统的。People still wear conventional clothes here.这儿的人仍穿传统的衣服。acceptable:可接受的。Some of the suggestions are acceptable.有些建议是可以接受的。conservative:保守的。Great Britain has three patties-te Conservative.the Liberal and the Labor Party.英国有三个党-保守党、自由党和工党。western:西方的。I don't like Western food.我不喜欢西餐。
$ }0 y( [1 e  Y* |9 z8 p, z  f  14.B outrageous:凶暴的;令人不能容忍的。unacceptable:不可接受的。Mary left her husband because of his unacceptable behavior.因为丈夫的行为不可接受,玛丽离开了他。 unheard of:没有听说过的。You Call't do that-it's unheard of.你不可干此事,从未听说有人干过。unbelievable:难以置信的。His guitar solos.are just unbelievable 他的吉他独奏曲实在太棒了。ridiculous:可笑的。That hat makes you look ridiculous.你戴上那顶帽子,看上去很滑稽。 . A. |' N& p( y% P& b
  15.A scared:受到惊吓的,恐惧的。frightened:害怕的,受惊的。killed:被杀死。All her five sons were killed in the earthquake.她的5个儿子都在地震中身亡。endanger:使遭到危险,使濒于灭亡。You will endanger your health if you work so hard.你太卖力的话会损害自己健康的。rescued:被营救的。She was rescued nine days after the plane crash.飞机失事9天后她被人营救。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:20 , Processed in 0.377173 second(s), 21 queries .