QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 103|回复: 0

[综合类英语] 2013职称英语综合A类词汇选项完全解析三十一

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013职称英语综合A类词汇选项完全解析三十一
3 f# |9 u) E$ i4 w! ?) | 1.Loud noises can be annoying. 7 |  c$ L& s; z4 M9 {- A
  A) hateful B)painful C)horrifying D)irritating 9 O0 E! w: L4 A' y- l
  2.Human facial expressions differ from those of animals in the degree to which they can be deliberately controlled and modified.
) g. \. I+ ?" I9 \* Y# i  A) sufficiently B)noticeably C)intentionally D)absolutely
$ d; ~& c9 S6 c& S$ \# j: ^  3.The Constitution's vague nature has given it the flexibility to be adapted when circumstances change. 7 v+ Z5 X( }' E9 T
  A) imprecise B)concise C) unpolished D)elementary ! }6 I( D4 ?2 L1 ]1 `  u5 ^
  4.The expedition reached the summit at 10:30 that morning. 7 E6 v. v4 c' ]# S
  A)top of the mountain B)bottom of the mountain
6 y; t7 C) X$ M2 _+ E4 F) m  C)starting point D)site " t5 b4 x4 e* y& J4 Y2 s
  5.The latest census is encouraging. 0 Z- ~7 ^( H$ k
  A) count B)statement C)agreement D)estimate www.ExamW.CoM6 e- ?5 M- v9 w
答案: 1.D。annoying和irritating意思最相近,有"使烦恼的""使人不愉快的"等意思。hateful有"可恨的…""心怀不满的"等意思。He is hateful to me.我觉得他可恨。Don't be so hateful.别这么怨天尤人。painful:痛苦的。I don't like hispainful look.我不喜欢他那副痛苦的表情。horrifying是"恐怖的""使震惊的"意思。These were horrifying experiences.这些经历不堪回首。
% Y9 @$ ]- L6 B$ _  2.C deliberately和intentionally意思相同:故意,蓄意地。sufficient: 足够的,充分的。This is sufficient for my needs.足够我用了。noticeable:明显的,易见的。There is no noticeable difference.二者之间没有显着差异。absolutely:绝对地。He's absolutely correct.他绝对正确。 0 C# p0 v3 a  K+ v8 E( u' l6 C( H0 A
  3.A vague:模糊的,含糊的。imprecise:不确切的,不明确的。concise:简明扼要的。Her letter was concise,omitting everything not pertinent to thejob for which she was applying.她的信很简明,省去了所有跟申请就业不相关的东西。unpolished:未经修饰的。She is reading an unpolished poem.她在读一首未经润色的诗。elementary:基本的,初级的。How can you expect to succeed without even the most elementary knowledge ofthe field?连该领域中的基本知识都没有,你还能成功? # g( I4 w1 D. V; N  h
  4.A探险队在那天上午10:30到达了山顶。summit指"山顶",与top the mountain意思相近。选项B意思与之相反。选项c指的是"起点"。D则指的是"地点"。
, A, z% o4 c$ D4 `$ o9 [7 H  5.A census指的是all official count of the people who live in a country including information about their ages,jobs,ete.,即人I:1普查,与eotmt意思最接近。B的意思是"陈述""报告…'声明";C的意思是"同意";D的意思是"估计"。这几个词的词义与census相去甚远。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 23:22 , Processed in 0.200950 second(s), 21 queries .