QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 119|回复: 0

[综合类英语] 2013职称英语综合A类词汇选项完全解析五十四

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013职称英语综合A类词汇选项完全解析五十四
1 p, j3 v+ u) y  ?* A4 m; O 11.Your teacher will take your illness into account when marking your exams.   A) calculation B) computation C) consideration D) assessment
2 @0 V4 O0 a3 E; {  12.We have to put up with her behavior.
! u) e& a/ s1 b: k* f9 I8 G  A) tolerate B) accept C) swallow D) take , ~; T3 `3 ^5 Y# V. `( N  f
  13.They have given up the hope to save their friend from drowning 8 i2 \  E" W( e6 \+ g: D
  A) ended B) abandoned C) built D) strengthen
0 ~* x# @& I9 @# y% l" x* Q: a  14.I seldom watch TV.
& A  x! y, m- G0 Y  A) rarely B) frequently C) normally D) occasionally
+ Y& ]1 `& q' \! @1 J* A1 D# w  15.The dentist has decided to take out the girl's bad tooth. 6 B1 ^* H! G6 c
  A) dig B) draw C) pull D) extract
. A/ o, T. y/ f* {; {# N答案: 11.C account:考虑。consideration:考虑。These figures do nottake into account changes in the rate of inflation.这些数字并没有把通货膨胀率的变化考虑在内。The Department of Hunlan Resources will take into consideration your teaching experience when deciding your salary.人事处在决定你的工资时是会考虑你的教学经验的。calculation:计算。Susan looked at the bill and made some rapid calculations.苏珊看了一下账单,很快算了算。 computation:计算。He is good at computation.他计算能力很好。assessment:估计。What's your assessment of the situation in Iraq? 你对伊拉克的形势是怎样估计的?
) H% r3 `5 m2 |/ P  12.A put up with:忍耐。 tolerate:忍耐。I don't know how you put up with their constant quarrelling.他们经常吵架,我不知道你是怎么忍得住的。 The workers cannot tolerate the long hours.工人无法忍受长时间的工作。accept:接受。Will you accept our invitation? 你会接受我们的邀请吗?swallow:吞下。Her excuse was obviously a lie,but Jack swallowed it whole.她的理由明显是在说谎,但是杰克全盘接受。take:拿;取。You Can take anything you like.喜欢的东西你随便拿。 , C3 R1 s; R# L$ p/ x! _6 K# v' K
  13.B give up:放弃。abandon:放弃o Mary has given up the hopeof ever marrying.玛丽已经放弃了结婚的希望。Fearing further attacks,most of the population had abandoned the city.害怕城市进一步受到攻击,大多数人已经离开。end:结束。The government acted to end a bakers' strike in the city.政府采取行动结束了城里面包师傅的罢工。build:建立;加强。Tension is building between the two nations.两国之间的紧张关系正在上升。strengthen:加强。Our friendship has steadily strengthened over the years.几年来我们的友谊有了持续的增进。 考试用书7 _# b7 I/ [- U) C1 R8 F
  14.A seldom:很少。rarely:很少。She seldom wearslack shoes.她很少穿黑鞋。She rarely eats pork.她很少吃肉。frequently:常常。The weak child falls sick frequently.这个瘦小的孩子常常生病。normally:通常。I normally stay at home in the evening.晚上我通常在家。occasionally:偶然地。 My brother andl occasionally visit our parents in the countryside.哥哥和我偶然去乡下看我们的父母 # y+ c; S, S8 E: u5 `
  15.D take out:取出;带出。 extract:取出;抽出。We'11 take our kids out for a meal next week.下周我们要带孩子出去吃饭。The nuts are crushed to extract the oil from them.胡桃压碎后就能取油。dig:挖。Thief escaped by digging all underground tunnel.盗贼是通过挖一条地道逃走的。draw:抽;取。The corrupt official drew a large sum of money from a bank before he left the country.腐败官员出国时在一家银行取走了一大笔钱。pull:拉。Jack tried to pull the drawer open.杰克试图拉开抽屉。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 17:50 , Processed in 0.196991 second(s), 21 queries .