扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 121|回复: 0

[综合类英语] 2013职称英语综合A类词汇选项完全解析五十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:46:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013职称英语综合A类词汇选项完全解析五十三' l& q; h" [  ], W
 6.It took me exactly a week to complete the work. ! a% w1 [" `$ g
  A) do B) achieve C) improve D) finish 2 }5 Q% c: O. u  ~& f: t% [: ^; k
  7.The herb medicine eventually cured her disease.
9 R% Y8 u7 @% _; F  A) nicely B)apparently C)finally D) naturally - q0 N1 T2 K9 l  D, Z8 W
  8.We had a long conversation about her parents. 中华考试网* F# |  T% Q. f
  A) talk B)speech C)debate D) discussion
7 Y; m4 r7 w; u/ {  9.Please let me know if you are unable to attend the meeting. , C6 O  Q2 k8 T9 S
  A) go to B) prepare for C) speak to D) do to
/ G. s" ^0 s4 q  10.They have made up his mind to give up smoking. 5 n. V6 B& b& @% r9 K
  A) tried B) attempted C) agreed D) decided
/ Y; [9 T" e7 f答案: 6.D complete:完成。finish:完成。The scientists have completed their investigation.科学家已经完成了调查。do:做。The students have'done their homework.学生已经做完了作业。achieve:取得,获得。He worked very hard to achieve a balanced budget.为达到收支平衡他拼命工作。improve:改善,改进,提高。Their working conditions have to be impro,Jed.他们的工作条件需要改善。 ' a. ~9 B% h; V2 K
  7.C eventually:最终。finallYi最终。It Was a long journey,but we eventually arrived.路程很长,不过,我们最终还是到达了。She finally gained control of her husband.她最终控制住了她的丈夫。apparently:很明显。:Apparenly you're sick.很显然你病了。naturally:自然地。She can speak English very naturally.她说英语说得很自然。
1 ^7 @0 P& W! }: B, H" a1 L  8.A conversation:谈话o talk.. 谈话;报告。 We had a very long-telephone conversation yesterday。昨天我们在电话里说得很多。She gave US a talk about Chinese culture.她给我们作了一个关于中国文化的报告。speech:谈话;讲演。The expert delivered a speech.at the meeting held yester位专家在昨天的会上作了讲演。debate:辩论。The cause of global warming is still open to debate.全球变暖的原因仍然可以讨论。discussion:讨论。Did you participate in the discussion? 你参加讨论了吗? ; z/ x, }. e  Y$ g
  9.A attend:参加。go to:参加。We all attended the conference on globalization.我们都去参加了关于全球化的大会。We'II go to her biirthday party tomorrow.我们明天去参加她的生日聚会。prepare for:做准备。Will you help me prepare for the wedding ceremony? 你能帮我准备婚礼仪式吗?speak to:跟……说话;给……作报告。You-must、spo~ak to-him.He dcesn't listen to me.你得跟他谈谈了,他不听我的。do to:为……做事。 What did you do to her? 你为她做了些什么? . c# d. h/ T5 ]* o9 r
  10.D make up one's mind:打定主意,决心。decide:决定。Susan has made up her mind that,come what may,she will stay with John.苏珊决心已下,不管发生什么,都将跟约翰在一起。He decided not to do that.他决定不干那件事。try:设法。We are all trying to improve our English.我们正设法提高我们的英语水平。attempt:试图。We attempted to quit smoking,but failed.我们试图戒烟,但没有成功。agree:同意。They might not agree~with her opinion.他们可能不同意她的意见。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 22:55 , Processed in 0.215169 second(s), 21 queries .