只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 60|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 全国职称英语考试卫生类C级课堂笔记完型填空第七讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PASSAGE 2
* E! `9 Z# w" L3 d; ^9 dCultural Difference
4 K, k; X, C" S  P" R- i People from different cultures sometimes do things that make each other uncomfortable, sometimes without realizing it Most Americans ___1___ out of the country and have very ___2___ experience with foreigners. But they are usually spontaneous, friendly and open, and enjoy ___3___ new people, having guests and bringing people together formally or informally. They tend to use first names ___4___ most situations and speak freely about themselves. So if your American hosts do something that ___5___ you uncomfortable, try to let them know how you feel. Most people will __6__ your honesty and try not to take you uncomfortable again. And you'll all __7__ something about another culture!* a0 k$ Q2 \7 w$ d( c$ O8 y0 S% x$ B
  Many travelers find __8__ easier to meet people in the U.S. than in other countries. They may just come up and introduce themselves or even invite you over __9__ they really know you. Sometimes Americans are said to be __10__. Perhaps it seems so, but they are probably just __11__ a good time. Just like anywhere else, it takes time to become real friends __12__ people in the U.S../ P; g; d0 M$ P7 [' y$ a
  If and when you __13__ American friends, they will probably __14__ introducing you to their friends and family, and if they seem proud __15__ you, it's probably because they are. Relax and enjoy it!; a6 [8 z6 n' g* N( ~
EXERCICE- H' c4 B$ B8 q& }! Y3 i$ l: Z. B
1. A) have never been B) have been never C) has never been D) has been never
4 o% _3 n7 |' c5 ^5 h; X2. A) a little B) little C) much D) a great deal2 C4 f9 k% `9 a, G! I% D
3. A) meet B) to meet C)meeting D) to have met7 R* {5 o, F2 q' L0 ]4 H& Q
4. A) on B) among C) within D) in- N2 f8 l% I, i7 B  T, @1 Q
5. A) makes B) make C) made D) making
/ T; y9 {0 Z! q/ d: g2 p& ~6. A) praise B) honor C) appreciate D) confirm
4 C2 p! `8 z0 b+ ^0 v- e3 V7. A) pick B) select C) learn D) study
, X' O9 Q) e' t' A: Z8. A) this B) it C) them D) /- X# [) j+ ?1 n# e( p
9. A) when B) if C)after D)before
8 n- d$ ^9 d: M: {10. A) superficially friend B) superficial friend
. o# K$ R0 _% `+ ^! z1 r/ x6 |+ @  C) superficially friendly D) superficial friendly5 `# [$ C: [# {2 M7 k, b. Y
11. A) having B) taking C) making D) killing
( a0 ^( h8 ~) J/ e12. A) with B) among C) to D) in' N7 c4 R5 j- @: ]' Y3 }
13. A) get along with B) get rid of C) stay away from D) stay with2 X7 e  g& c+ Y4 ?
14. A) hate B) forbid C) avoid D) enjoy. f$ G+ S' _: k; p" e4 u
15. A) to know B) knowing C) know D) having known
& `& j. q" l* d0 U8 dKey: ABCDACCBDCAADDA
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 10:33 , Processed in 0.195477 second(s), 21 queries .