只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 59|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 全国职称英语考试卫生类C级课堂笔记完型填空第六讲

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PASSAGE 1
* m, p7 k, _1 B) G' q' PThe Invention of the telephone. }3 Y! u8 S( U
 In the nineteenth century, the invention of the telegraph made it possible to send noises, signals, and even music over wires from one place to another. However, the human voice __1__ this way. Many inventors tried to find a __2__ to send a voice over wires, and in 1876 some of their efforts were crowned with success. ___3___ American inventors, Alexander Graham Bell and Elisha Gray, __4__ at almost the same time. The United States Supreme Court finally had to decide which of the two __5__ the first inventor of the telephone. The Court decided __6__ Bell's favor.3 T6 x2 b; r( r
  Born in Edinbrug, Scotland, Bell grew up in a family __7__ was very interested in teaching people to speak. His grandfather had been an actor who left __8__ to teach elocution; his father was a teacher __9__ deaf-mutes learn how to speak.5 M+ x9 Y  l( |  j9 w
  However, probably none of the __10__ inventions gave Bell the same feeling of triumph __11__ he had on the day when he spilled some acid from his batteries. It was after he had worked for months to find ways to send something more __12__metallic twangs over the wires. Thinking Watson, __13__, was in the next room, Bell called, "Mr.Watson, __14__. I want you." Watson was not in the next room. He was down in his laboratory, __15__ to the receiver. To Watson's surprise, he heard the words perfectly. He ran to tell Bell the news: the wires had carried Bell's voice perfectly.6 K; |4 ~+ o* Y0 B  k
EXERCISE:
. [) J" O( j- O# s/ l6 @# X1. A) had never traveled B) never had traveled- L1 ]8 H+ t+ F2 L5 N( ^8 D& h
 C) was never traveled D) never was traveled( T- m: q" [  f# O2 _
2. A) solution B) key C) way D) mean
' S; D& E2 f/ N3. A)Two B) The two C) The two of D) Of two1 a7 Z4 m% e3 X; D
4. A) was succeeded B) have succeeded+ X, L" Z) A( E, Q8 U  n
 C) succeeded D) was succeeding
( H$ `  u6 @! t$ u5 e) K5. A) was B) to be C) being D) having been2 a/ V7 a6 }' J, I
6. A) at B) on C) to D) in7 D/ u4 [8 z1 x) @
7. A) that B)where C) in which D) whoen.Examw.CoM
) U) \4 o& t* M% z  e: `+ U- j8. A) a theatre B) theatre C) theatres D) the treatre( P9 ~# t5 f8 g$ g) D
9. A) which was helped B) that was helped
" Y& J7 O: w8 I- V0 W  I% C$ ^* s C) who helped D) who has helped
4 O* ]2 s: @; F) H* ]10. A) later B) latter C) lately D) afterwards5 E" J9 G6 I: z" ^; l7 D2 e& u
11. A) like B) to C)which D) as4 f# D( h! U6 j3 s+ Z: A
12. A) of B) / C) as D) than
( O" {% l0 F% a% z1 d8 @! N13. A) being his helper B) was his helper4 E6 Z3 h8 T0 c& Y# ]0 M
 C) his helper D) to be his helper
0 Z2 M& B, p% U2 Q6 ~14. A) come here B) come up C) go away D) go down3 L+ P; F: V# F1 l; j$ \4 ?/ r; y
15. A) besides B) beside C) next D) by & }& W; f! X6 B9 H
Key: ACACADADCADDCAC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 20:49 , Processed in 0.247688 second(s), 21 queries .