QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 78|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 2011年全国职称英语考试卫生类模拟试题1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第1部分:词汇选项(第1~15题,每题l分,共15分)- p3 X9 s3 e6 W3 g
下面共有15个句子,每个句子中均有1个词或短语划有底横线,请从每个句子后面所给的4个选项中选择1个与划线部分意义最相近的词或短语。答案一律涂在答题卡相应的位置上。
9 J- [1 c, E; r8 f* A1 In 1840 Lucretia Most and Elizabeth Stanton were excluded from. The World's Anti-slavery Convention merely because they were women.3 c, Z: z8 x  S; j7 y2 B
A consulted by B elected to C kept out of D applauded by
, E3 {9 m* |- T9 _% b* ?2 The measures taken by the administration failed to reduce unemployment.
2 @- Q9 v8 `& G5 a0 @+ q' ^  p9 w" h  ~A helped to B did not
0 @# r% J) v( x' cC were not intended to D were necessary to2 H6 r: I" ?! V' h$ c* e) v
3 Mary said that she was fed up.- \3 V: [; B2 {9 w/ q+ S
A disgusted B satisfied C ravenous D full
! |) t! r. A, b' E0 i4 The mayor refused to give in to the demand of the group.6 R# @9 g$ m4 z2 I% j: k
A reply to B yield to C acknowledge D publicize5 V2 c" z( t7 `
5 Mr. Jackson wants to give out this news as soon as possible.0 e. V7 l6 s7 Q+ [
A furnish B announce C emit D abandon' _6 P7 n( A5 y) w; g
6 Some forms of arthritis may develop when the body's ability to fight disease goes awry.1 H9 ?8 B9 Z$ [: A' ^8 Y% U# P9 h
A takes over B comes up C is interrupted D becomes faulty
" t; u$ r4 p5 ]( l0 v9 q7 The man in a rage was dead last night.2 T# C2 s% V* A& j) r6 R1 j* l
A narrative B laudable C outraged D patentable5 R; ]9 U3 ?4 T4 X
8 Sand is found in abundance on the seashore and is often blown inland td form sand hills and dunes.& s% m* \, H# x, A" \" O
A at random B at high tide C in dry mounds D in great quantities) @6 I  w4 G5 G: r: g7 V
9 Some varieties of shorthorns, the most common breed of beef cattle, are in fact hornless.
, z3 E. n3 @7 g; U8 O$ Q% W; ~A credibly B actually C reportedly D potentially
# h  u6 m# `/ p0 E' |# `9 C10 Due to his carelessness, he was left out of an opportunity.( H  t: R3 t+ O3 u" Y$ \5 ^
A included in B excluded from C superior to D exhausted by
! X) D7 B$ _. d* T' E11 The leaders of modern architecture have characteristically been vigorous and articulate thinkers in whose minds architectural theory is linked to ideas of social reform.2 D( c# }6 K5 F
A defined by B related to C applied to D reinforced by
. _% l5 G% T) A6 c. n12 If a foreign object becomes lodged in the eye, medical help is necessary.
' a6 E- K) N* f& C" W, cA deposited in B invisible to C blurred to D isolated in
1 b% X$ G. ]! P0 |/ i( N13 James Was oblivious to the noise around him.
0 o- {3 q& w6 p  O4 _A nervous about B furious about C irritated by D Unaware of' x% U: v  E7 H( U# z- G! q
14 In the early days of baseball, the game was played by young men of means and social position." Y% [% b% Y8 b
A with skill B with equipment C with money D with ambition& j1 D  Q) s# M1 ?* Z% B
15 Summer weather of ninety degrees or more has been reported off and on in Fort Yokon, Alaska.2 }2 f4 k  D% w
A back and forth B as of late C now and then D on the spot
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-4 15:37 , Processed in 0.181533 second(s), 21 queries .