只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 85|回复: 1

[卫生类英语] 2013年职称英语卫生类C级阅读理解模拟题10

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语卫生类C级阅读理解模拟题10
3 g- {* j4 ?" T# d Stress Level Tied to Education Level
9 L# e  L- Z" n) p4 N6 T8 P) }) T: e  People with less education suffer fewer stressful days, according to a report in the current issue of the Journal of Health and Social Behavior.
8 I5 @" h3 z2 [) W. ~  However, the study also found that when 1ess-educated people did suffer stress it was more severe and had a larger impact on their health. ( r: s0 E: z& e3 Q  D$ i; d
  From this researchers have concluded that the day-to-day factors that cause stress are not random.Ⅵr11ere you are in society determines the kinds of problems that you have each day, and how well you will cope with them.
" F+ H* g% W& `6 m/ q& t4 R  The research team interviewed a national sample of 1.03 1 adults daily for eight days about their stress level and health.People without a high school diploma reported stress on 30 percent of the study days,people with a high school degree reported stress 38 percent of the time,and people with college degrees reported stress 44 percent of the time. www.Examw.com+ ^1 j: {9 j& A0 O5 T6 h
  ''Less advantaged people are less healthy on a daily basis and are more likely to have downward turns in their health.'“lead researcher Dr.Joseph Grzywacz,of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, said in a prepared statement.”The downward turns in health were connected with daily stressors.and the effect of daily stressors on their health is much more devastating for the less advantaged.“
; ^% O2 @3 a/ A( j0 X0 Q7 E1 S* V  Grzywacz suggested follow-up research to determine why less-educated people report fewer days of stress when it is known their stress is more acute and chronic. $ o5 j; W3 m$ e4 n  q9 h3 }, A
  “If something happens every day, maybe it'snot seen as a stressor”Grzywacz says.“Maybe it is just 1ife.”
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:34 | 显示全部楼层

2013年职称英语卫生类C级阅读理解模拟题10

1. Stress level is closely related to </p>  A)family size. 3 s, l; W5 V6 M2 R8 A- P& {
  B)social status.
+ r5 h. o, l+ M$ R& h/ n+ j* f  C)body weight. & A+ g; H) i3 W, Y& P$ _2 g3 u
  D)work experience.
$ C9 d, J  K/ m& @* G7 Q9 K6 T2 t  2.The 1.03 1 adults were interviewed
! T$ W# I6 }4 t  A)on adaily basis for 8days. $ r: j2 U5 r2 h6 q
  B)during one of eight days.
- W% b& M1 y- {% Q9 ^  C)all by Grzywacz. $ n; s; r/ c, v# k' |0 U2 A: a
  D)in groups.
9 f- Z0 x: G; {" S5 T" z. [1 Q  3. Which group reported the biggest number of stressful days? % M$ w  Z! m1 E( l2 L
  A)People without any education. ) ?9 B% k$ U1 K7 }% n
  B)People without high school degrees. $ e9 Z8 }. ]4 x/ ?2 _) Q5 h
  C)People with high school degrees.
. e$ }/ Y' u8 @1 W) @1 Z8 d4 {  D)People with college degrees. - q/ k5 }3 g4 p
  4.The less advantaged people are,the greater
5 y) p7 o/ B( J  A)the impact of stress on their health is. : {# t& Y8 V# p4 J, d* p, i: C
  B)the effect of education on their health is . H( g, T. e/ O) ]) G
  C)the level of their education is. + X) f0 ]" I: N( e) a; a; c
  D)the degree of their health concern is. 中 华 考 试 网; G( T. P3 B# O5 v9 b4 @
  5.Less—educated people report fewer days of stress possibly because
% x& @  h" T. N% D4 r/ o  A)they don't want to tell the truth.
% i% I( l  I6 e# ^: b/ G2 m  B)they don't want to face the truth. 0 F6 Z+ N0 z/ a/ M+ V
  C)stress is too common a factor in their life.
& r0 R6 E4 u2 R# \+ b  g1 m- b5 W4 ~  D their stress is more acute. & j$ {+ J; y3 i- t9 ~$ O
  参考答案: B、A、D、A、C
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 23:27 , Processed in 0.195487 second(s), 23 queries .