QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 37|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 2013年职称英语卫生类C级阅读理解模拟题07

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语卫生类C级阅读理解模拟题07
5 m; o( F% n# |. `& L# q Wayne Beno   Wayne Beno was a true outdoorsman.Fishing,boating,hunting,walking through the woods with his three dogs,Wayne loved and did it all.Then life changed dramatically.Wayne was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease(帕金森氏病).
0 ~' M/ v) p  h" f! ]  "For the next thirteen years I took 28 pills a day,had horrible side effects,and even with all those pills I still had lots of shaking and tremors(颤抖).I only went out during peak times,when I was looking and feeling my best.But that wasn't often and I really couldn't do much of anything.I felt like the life I loved was over,"said Wayne. & J8 i9 x6 Z$ Z$ P1 t+ n" Z  e
  Then Wayne's doctor in Green Bay suggested he consider a breakthrough surgical option being offered at Froedtert &the Medical College of Wisconsin called Deep Brain Stimulation(刺激)(DBS).DBS is a surgical option used to treat disabling movement disorders related to Parkinson's disease,essential tremor and more.It is not a cure,but significant improvement is seen in most movement disorder cases,with relatively low risk to the patient.
1 l0 G9 `! [4 J! u  In addition to his doctor's recommendation,Wayne had a neighbor and fishing friend who had the DBS procedure at Froedtert &the Medical College of Wisconsin.His friend's experience convinced Wayne that the 180-mile trip from his home in Crivitz,Wisconsin could be well worth the effort. + A# K8 X0 N9 u/ _# k
  And was it ever."It was the best thing I ever did.I'm down to zero pills a day and I don't shake at all,"reports Wayne."Before the surgery,I felt bad every single day.Now I feel like my old self.I'm back to business as usual,which for me means fishing,fishing,and more fishing,every day of the year.Things just couldn't be any better!" ' z0 F7 \& I( y3 U- K3 F) S
1.Before getting Parkinson's disease,Wayne loved
: L; X3 {+ L" V6 X6 D# `  A.social activities. 8 x: o/ S* M& t
  B.outdoor activities.
  r+ @6 t! c8 V* V: d8 u7 W. i  U  C.productive activities. ! X) A5 ]3 @) c' _
  D.quiet activities.
& ~( l% @8 x0 E8 T  2.What was true of the pills Wayne took for 13 years? 2 G2 G9 g+ W! i/ k
  A.They cured his disease. - O, d; U0 {5 q; ?% @* ~9 |
  B.They produced terrible side effects.
0 @7 ?& L2 }  @) D6 t' l8 }  C.They stopped his shaking and tremors. " }* H& Z# y" W) S) \, e" N/ q9 }
  D.They enabled him to go out as often as before.
2 P9 \* K* @) t: V' @5 o  3.Deep Brain Stimulation is most effective for 9 [; N" _" G# t6 u7 R& Z
  A.mental disorders. 0 b+ i1 {+ J/ m2 U. |5 l
  B.chronic diseases. % |0 |( |3 U$ m2 [- W* r; n
  C.permanent brain injuries. ; {" _  w4 n7 H- m) D5 `% j
  D.disabling movement disorders.
# [9 G7 p6 W( c; A( x7 K  4.Wayne had a neighbor and fishing friend who
3 _9 _5 n; O& }, R( W( N  A.worked as a doctor.
2 G7 E" m- P5 p  Z  y6 z" Z2 f  A  B.was against the DBS procedure. - e) ^$ M+ m6 ]! ~4 @3 E; ^
  C.benefited from the DBS procedure. 4 r7 h3 \$ x- B: ?  [. r
  D.was a victim of the DBS procedure. , w$ K: Y+ I; z# e! v
  5.After the surgery,Wayne felt 外语学习网
6 N7 _2 b6 F! K! |7 l# o5 ^( M+ v  A.completely recovered. + ~* P+ _+ b3 ^" N, f
  B.bad every single day. ( h+ K1 Y" ?8 s9 g4 @, |
  C.pain every now and then. 7 T( [) I/ t" h
  D.worse than before the surgery. + _7 t/ g+ m0 z
  答案: B B D C A
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 22:20 , Processed in 0.301486 second(s), 21 queries .