只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 108|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 2011职称英语卫生B级:补全短文练习(1)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
阅读下面的短文,文章中有5处空白,文章后面有6组文字,请根据文章的内容选择5组文字,将其分别放回文章原有位置,以恢复文章原貌。
* R6 r" Y3 O' LEvery Dog Has His Say . n, y) i; B6 w( j" h
  KIMIKO Fukuda always wondered what her dog was trying to say. Whenever she put on makeup, it would pull at her sleeve.     (1) When the dog barks, she glances at a small electronic gadget. The following "human" translation appears on its screen: "Please take me with you." "I realized that's how he was feeling," says Fukuda. + Y2 R: }0 x0 g% l' n! v" c0 g& A
  The gadget is called Bowlingual, and it translates dog barks into feelings. People laughed when the Japanese toymaker Takara Company made the world's first dog-human translation machine in 2002. But 300,000 Japanese dog owners bought it.     (2)
8 B& _, j9 F  u  "Nobody else had thought about it," said Masahiko Kajita, who works for Takara, "We spend so much time training dogs to understand our orders; what would it be like if we could understand dogs?" , |  I1 d& ^  Y* l" r# E
  Bowlingual has two parts.     (3) The translation is done in the gadget using a database containing every kind of bark. 1 L3 A& i( f0 b
  Based on animal behaviour research, these noises are divided into six categories: happiness, sadness, frustration, anger, declaration and desire.     (4) In this way, the database scientifically matches a bark to an emotion, which is then translated into one of 200 phrases. # Y1 V5 h! G! `' V& [
  When a visitor went to Fukuda's house recently, the dog barked a loud "bow wow"     (5). It was followed by "I'm stronger than you" as the dog growled and sniffed at the visitor.
' t6 ?; E( _& q$ Z  The product will be available in US pet stores this summer for about US$120. It can store up to 100 barks, even recording the dog's emotions when the owner is away. 7 l, u7 j3 g2 `4 t' @& D- {* G
  A A wireless microphone is attached to the dog's collar, which sends information to the gadget held by the owner.
" u* C1 ?6 c* z& U8 D  B Nobody really knows how a dog feels. ' P5 |2 ^$ ]4 g
  C This translated as "Don't come this way". . X- G' [: ~: ^# k- _! o/ r3 e: _
  D More customers are expected when the English version is launched this summer. 7 d( f, ~/ i; g' b8 x* N
  E Now, the Japanese girl thinks she knows. + Y( `( n! [8 q# Z, l" x1 C
  F Each one of these emotions is then linked to a phrase like "Let's play," "Look at me," or "Spend more time with me."
  ^; N9 ?5 H( }/ s  【参考答案】1. E 2. D 3. A 4. F 5. C
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 00:42 , Processed in 0.320469 second(s), 21 queries .