只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 60|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 2012年职称英语卫生类B级补全短文模拟练习题4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  完形填空题 . g& X3 b" C7 {8 E) f& Z9 I5 U, H
The Central Problem of Economics
  z0 C) \# p: o5 @' c! `# I9 _% z/ I  The central problem of economics is to satisfy the people's and nation's wants. . C/ I( Y$ \4 e# J
  The problem we are faced with is that our resources, here identified as money, are     (1). The only way we can resolve our problem is to make choices. After looking at our resources, we must examine our list of     (2) and identify the things we need immediately, those we can postpone, and     (3) we cannot afford. As individuals, we face the central problem involved in economics——deciding just how to allocate (分配) our limited resources to provide ourselves with the greatest     (4) of our wants. ) y8 I  k" E. ^- Y* {1 A
  Nations face the same problem. As a country's population     (5), the need for more goods and services grows correspondingly. Resources necessary to production may increase, but there are     (6) enough resources to satisfy the total desires of a nation. Whether the budget meeting is taking place in the family living room, in the conference room of the corporation     (7) of directors, or in the chamber of the House of Representatives in Washington, the basic problem still exists. We need to find     (8) of allocating limited resources in order to satisfy unlimited wants.
  Y8 x& o9 g/ q+ D+ @. Y  A short time ago economists divided goods into two categories, free and economic. The former, like air and water, were in     (9) abundance that economists had no concern for them. After all, economics is the     (10) of scarcity (匮乏) and what to do about it. Today many of these "free goods" are (11) very expensive to use. Pollution has made clean air and water expensive for producers who have to filter their waste products, for consumers who ultimately (最终) pay for the producers' extra costs, and     (12) taxpayers who pay for the government's involvement in cleaning the environment.
$ b) n7 }0 R7 `, t( j  ]  In the 1990s, almost all goods are     (13). Only by effort and money can they be     (14) in the form people wish.
4 V2 u& A2 M+ r. l$ T  Meeting the needs of people and the demands from resources available leads to the basic activity of production. In trying to     (15) unlimited wants from limited economic goods, production leads to new problems in economics.
  m* i, u/ @; c) v7 B  1 A limited B unlimited C exhausted D abundant + o0 @7 x+ P( X# D3 l7 [& @
  2 A concepts B supplies C wants D resources
/ C# F: Y, Y1 Y' g  3 A those B some C others D many ' @$ E! W5 L, X8 I5 w
  4 A expression B description C satisfaction D limitation
' `5 @$ a* W# Q; J2 g: Y4 X  5 A climbs B extends C grows D raises
$ h/ j- ?! ~  A( w  6 A always B sometimes C often D never : b: |) {- V5 H# Y
  7 A management B function C board D company 8 ^( v, I% C5 z# T2 S, ^
  8 A necessities B possibilities C needs D methods , P  m1 N, V& n  q
  9 A so B great C such D such an - R" z" g' c! Z" i) X
  10 A form B study C means D source 4 Y& j' n) d' _4 Q. q
  11 A in time B in practice C in reality D in turn ( A! d* X( I/ E6 S/ u
  12 A then B also C for D with
' h. ]8 I/ k: B% ]" n( |- w  13 A plentiful B scarce C poor D enough
1 s% L+ ?3 f, F, b# J9 t4 D( q  14 A accepted B obtained C offered D discovered
9 R; ?3 L2 B, j/ C' Y) B5 a  15 A create B depress C restrain D meet * Z, g; z$ |& |$ L) W; X1 A
  【参考答案】
7 H4 {; {% ^% Z0 Z" k# ?' x  1. A 2. C 3. A 4. C 5. C
3 ^. f1 B( S9 C+ ~2 `" I! ^  6. D 7. C 8. D 9. C 10. B 6 [) [5 T) v* U) [+ r* X. ?, v
  11. C 12. C 13. B 14. B 15. D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 20:51 , Processed in 0.370333 second(s), 21 queries .