QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 61|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 2012年职称英语卫生类B级补全短文训练题06

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Joy of Living Alone- b8 }3 O+ ^, ^- i3 c2 n: s; E
More and more Americans are living alone.Some live alone because of divorce or the death of a partner.——(46)According to a recent U.S.census(人口普查),25 percent of all households in the U.S.are made up of just one person.This is a dramatic change from the extended families of just a couple of generations ago.- Q4 U/ L" R) k4 T
The typical person living alone is neither old nor lonely.——(47)The majority of these people have chosen to live alone.They are responding to decreasing social pressure to get married and have a family.: ~2 g5 t+ k# t8 x
It’s now socially acceptable,even fashionable,to live alone.As people get better jobs and become financially independent,it becomes possible for them to maintain a one.Person household.——(48)However, people who do get married are marrying at a later age and divorcing more often.) Z9 C& ^( E* L; S8 V4 q2 V
The number one reason given by most people for living alone is that they simply enjoy doing what they want when they want to do it.“Living alone is a luxury,”says Nina Hagiwara, “Once you do it,you can’t ever go back to living with others.’’David C’Debaca, agrees.________ (49)- j' `& x7 R) k8 G; Q2 f
Children think that being grown up means being able to do exactly as they please.
' u' f8 k' a4 r. r5 w2 n* l________ (50)The chance to discover whether that freedom is as wonderful as it sounds is a chance more and more Americans are taking.
" G0 h6 G6 d& a# G. x) |, T$ AA There’s more pressure to get married nowadays$ v7 }" A0 _# y  R# M, M! E4 y
B The growing number of women with good jobs has done much to increase the number of people living alone.
5 o. s) x* R1 w4 K" g+ [. uC However, even more people are living alone because they have chosen to.. C/ B$ }7 R: E; q
D It seems that many grown-ups today are realizing that childhood dream! ]5 Z+ o2 b6 B  u/ Y
E In fact,a quarter of the 23 million single people in the U.S.are under the age of 35$ C  F$ E. i4 b. p2 l. M5 Q
F He says,“I like being by myself.”
' T0 H# b, x1 w$ \6 ^, X# ~5 }- Q答案解析
) s$ c: M9 M# x* T3 d$ r/ k46.C 第一段的第一句讲的是:越来越多的人过着单身的生活。第二句是讲过单身生活的原因。C也是一种过单身生活的原因。因此填入c是连贯的。# D1 w0 d" z6 ?9 U2 x
47.E 第二段的第一句讲的是:一个典型的过单身生活的人既非年长,也非孤独。这是主题句。主题句后面应是具体r的说明。E是具体的说明,因而是正确的答案。' ]/ G  J, N; b1 I6 Y" p
48.B B是合适的选择,因为上一句是这么说的:随着人们能找到更好的工作,经济上变得更加独立,他们就越有可能保持住单人的家庭。, N5 j+ o! f! _) T* T
49.F 上一句是Nina Hagiwara说的话,David C'Debaca表示同意。下面是他说的话,因而F是合适的选择。* Z* d2 Z9 g! ^( K
50.D 最后一段的第一句是这么说的:儿童认为,长大意味着想干什么就干什么。D说的是:似乎今天许多大人正在实现这种童年时的梦想。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 19:02 , Processed in 0.196856 second(s), 21 queries .