QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 74|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 2011年职称英语卫生类完型填空复习题10

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Public and Private Schools in the Unite States1 v) L0 r$ @- D$ d8 R, F
Religious and private schools receive little or no support from public taxes in the Unite States, and, as a result, are usually somewhat expensive to_1_. The largest group of religious schools in America _2_ by the Roman Catholic Church. While religious schools tend to be_3_ expensive than private schools, there are usually some fees.  t0 [9 W9 N9 n! s# n" x7 f
When there is free education available to all children in the Unite States, why do people _4_ money on private schools? Americans offer_5_ great variety of reasons for doing so, including the desire of some parents to _6_ their children to schools _7_ classes tend to be smaller, or where religious instruction is included as part of the educational program, or because, _8_ their opinion, the public schools in their area are not _9_ high enough quality to meet their needs. Private schools in the Unite States _10_ widely in size, quality, and in the kind of program that are offered to meet _11_ of certain students.5 O9 E/ t" a% J3 s
The degree _12_ American parents are active in their children's schools is often _13_ to people of other countries. Most schools have organizations _14_ of both parents and teachers, usually called P.T.A for Parent-Teacher-Association. They meet together to _15_ various matters concerning the school. Parents often give their time to help with classroom or after school activities.
/ z1 [7 y% f# H; o0 A1.A) go B) attend C) take part in D) enroll, w$ i# O0 B( C3 D% t8 L
2. A) were run B) run C) is run D) is running# l7 q3 _! Z2 {' A' I4 X
3.A) less B) more C) rather D) much# w1 I$ g% b% p6 R
4. A) spend B) pay C) cost D) take
) K: N' w2 I; F: F0 U+ O) u! E5. A) a B) the C) some D) /
! M: C3 N3 z- t9 U* i* w6 A) bring B) bringing C) send D) sending: L) \/ r0 j2 J# [
7. A) which B) what C) in that D) where+ s8 W; C' z' K. I/ s4 j, c  |
8. A) to B) in C) on D) for
+ U) n( u7 `6 _) Y: H5 H  s5 t9. A) / B) in C) of D) on$ z* I9 v+ [6 c$ w: M
10. A) differ B) varies C) extend D) differs+ J; a5 Q/ s1 r! o5 q
11. A) the needs B) the satisfaction C) needs D) need" z" k4 R" F, b4 v8 G& M6 J+ t% `' x
12. A) on which B) to which C) which D) what
. H! r$ y: Y5 [, s1 O4 z13. A) surprise B) surprised C) surprising D) striking
: _# w/ b$ r& \14. A) consisting B) comprising C) composing D) making up  q7 a8 H8 F  {+ W
15. A) talk to B) comment C) discuss D) exchange; ^& S5 {" @# c& y9 J
key: BCAAA CDBCA ABCAC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 15:08 , Processed in 0.249945 second(s), 21 queries .