QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 81|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 2011年职称英语卫生类完型填空复习题6

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Highways in the United States5 R7 o9 F- D' x' K3 {* M) \
The United States is well-known for its network of major highways designed to help a driver get from one place to another in the shortest possible time. __1__ these wide modern roads are generally __2__ and well maintained, with few sharp curves and __3__ straight sections, a direct route is not always the most __4__ one. Large highways often pass __5__ scenic areas and interesting small towns. Furthermore, these highways generally __6__ large urban centers which means that they become crowded with __7__ traffic during rush hours, __8__ the “fast, direct” way becomes a very slow route. However, there is almost always another route to __9__ if you are not in a hurry. Not for from the relatively new “superhighways”, there are often older, __10__ heavily traveled roads which go through the countryside. __11__ are good lane roads; others are uneven roads curving __12__ the country. These secondary routes may go up steep slopes, along hilly cliffs or down frightening hillsides to towns __13__ in deep valleys. Though these are less __14__ routes, longer and slower, they generally go to places __15__ the air is clean and the scenery is beautiful, and the driver may have a chance to get a fresh, clean view of the world.
" U! |. Y3 y3 m- t2 r3 ]6 ^) i* m$ r1.A)Although B)But C)Since D)Because
1 W' ?  K4 |+ B4 w  n! g. W0 Z2.A)uneven B)bumpy C)rough D)smooth
; T4 V* [% d7 W4 v/ u; X1 S3.A)little B)much C)many D)few2 H3 h2 ~8 y( W8 F3 ?% f
4.A)terrible B)horrible C)tolerable D)enjoyable
9 v8 O; I. m" r4 d7 c5.A)to B)into C)at D)by
( C6 f7 g7 E- v8 l- W6.A)merge B)connect C)combine D)mix
% i! v8 @% ], i! e7.A)busy B)small C)large D)heavy* G. i8 I# p- Y9 K
8.A)when B)where C)which D)that
, l' x' ]) _8 L$ f9.A)walk B)go C)take D)fix1 K: Z! V! f: N# r1 M( G  O1 U
10.A)more B)less C)very D)extremely
& v) U* _% R! l+ U* m11.A)all of these B)None of these C)All roads D)Some of these  {/ r5 G1 F  b; ~- x* l
12.A)out of B)out C)through D)from7 W' b( ^4 d1 m  C- i$ t
13.A)lying B)lie C)lies D)lay( L7 S  r6 p% ^3 x
14.A)direct B)indirect C)enjoyable D)beautiful
6 o) X" @5 k6 |  b2 m; J15.A)these B)which C)that D)where
/ O: Y* X6 [- e1 ?Keys:A D C D D B D A C B D C A A D
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 00:41 , Processed in 0.162875 second(s), 21 queries .