QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 51|回复: 0

[卫生类英语] 2011年职称英语卫生类完型填空复习题4

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Importance of the Public Image
8 J3 o( r% [3 I- y  Y" LPublic image refers to how a company is viewed by is customers, suppliers, and stockholders, by the financial community, by the communities in which it operates, and by federal and local governments. Public image is controllable ____(1)____, just as the product, price, place, and promotional efforts are.
- G  U& T' C1 o" ]6 m4 W9 l. BA firm's public image ____(2)____ a vital role in the attractiveness of the firm and its products to employees, customers, ____(3)____ to such outsiders as stockholders, suppliers, creditors, government officials, as well as diverse special groups. With some things it is ____(4)____ to satisfy all the diverse publics: for example, a new highly automated plant may meet the approval of creditors and stockholders, but ____(5)____ will undoubtedly find resistance from employees who see their ____(6)____ threatened. On the other hand, high-quality products and service standards should bring almost complete approval, ____(7)____ low quality products and false claims would be widely looked down upon.! G$ L) e& r0 a3 Y: B% M: `
A firm's public image, ____(8)____ it is good, should be treasured and protected. It is a valuable asset ____(9)____ usually is built up over a long and satisfying relationship of a firm with is publics. If a firm has ____(10)____ a quality image, this is not easily countered or imitated by competitors. ___(11)___ an image may enable a firm to charge higher prices, to woo the best distributors and dealers, to attract the best employees, to expect ____(12)____ favorable creditor relationships and lowest borrowing costs. It should also allow the firm's stock to command a higher price-earnings ratio than other firms in the same industry ____(13)____ such a good reputation and public image.
0 t& j4 _$ S/ C" JA number of factors affect the public image of a corporation. ____(14)____ include physical facilities, contacts of outsiders with company employees, product quality and dependability, prices ____(15)____ competitors, customer service, the kind of advertising and the media and programs used, and the use of public relations and publicity.
5 z& _. x, K' n/ w1. A) at considerable extent B) to considerable extent C) to considerate extent D) at considerate extent- H" j' n0 N) x/ w& r0 ^! g
2. A) establishes B) play C) makes D) obtains
# D7 {$ o$ I1 f5 i3. A) but B) however C) and D) as
# W! {$ r& T6 b& d5 C" S4 t4.A) possible B) easy C) not impossible D) impossible  G9 J& v/ r: \7 a) T; I% O2 e
5.A) they B) some C) it D) we
6 z# S1 L( W, I  I: N, L6.A) plant B) jobs C) machines D) themselves
9 j: h% i5 e$ {6 {2 D" C7.A) while B) when C) as D) and
4 {, O6 [) v- p! x# T+ l4 L8.A) that B) if C) which D) /
1 M$ i" ^7 A' ]* I7 r) Q0 f# _9.A) that B) who C) whose D) of which
% C. D. }3 y4 Y6 ^10.A) been B) developed C) found D)learned* Z) N4 \1 O# }' r/ K! L9 I
11.A) With B) Such C) Like D)/
, c4 M, l# P& D% I+ X% d/ L( e" l12.A) a more B) more C) most D) the most
# Q. n: b% Z* ~! d5 E0 `6 T13.A)with B) without C) in D) of5 v! H. F7 t4 B6 W. d7 r
14.A)They B)It C)Some D)Most  t" p9 R2 K5 R+ U
15.A)related to B)connected with C)related to D)related with2 q# c  a4 ?$ D; J5 ^
Key:BBCDC BABAB BDBAC
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 02:43 , Processed in 0.233581 second(s), 21 queries .