QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 88|回复: 1

[卫生类英语] 2013年职称英语卫生类A级概括大意模拟题04

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2013年职称英语卫生类A级概括大意模拟题041 Q3 c  `) j) P& L
 English and English Community   1 There is no doubt that English is a useful language.The people who speak English today make up the largest speech community in the world with the exception of speakers of Chinese.
: c3 x( P/ }# v' C) Y* y9 \  2 A speech community is similar to other kinds of communities.The people who make up the community share a common language.Often they live side by side, as they do in a neighborhood (街坊),a village,or a city.More often they form a whole country.National boundaries,however,are not always the same as the boundaries of a speech community.A speech community is any group of people who speak the same language no matter where they happen to live.
" [/ D* b. ^1 q  3 We may say that anyone who speaks English belongs to the English speech community.For convenience(方便),we may divide the speakers into two groups: one in which the speakers use English as their native language, the other in which the speakers 1earn English as a second language for the purpose of education,commerce,and so on.
8 Z3 v" U! F- v0 x  4 Learning a second language extends one’s vision and expands the mind.The history and literature of a second language record the real and fictional(虚构的)lives of people and their culture;a knowledge of them adds to our ability to understand and to feel as they feel.Learning English as a second language provides another means of communication through which the window of the entire English speech community becomes a part of our heritage. - g" \, j' i8 |) @- t& M
  23 Paragraph 1 , n% |9 s2 k4 ?
  24 Paragraph 2 转自:考试网 - [Examw.Com]
# \, ?, y! I5 I) x( Y; I  25 Paragraph 3
. W9 h1 v  V) v( g7 z% t; A$ @- G# B
  26 Paragraph 4
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-8-15 23:57:34 | 显示全部楼层

2013年职称英语卫生类A级概括大意模拟题04

</p>  A Threat Posed by English 7 Y2 U8 n" ~7 O: j: m; ?/ W
  B Definition of a Speech Community
3 @2 Q; O0 ]& f/ w0 {  C Benefits of Learning a Second Language ( ~' _9 b, g& U  {  {, s8 e% T
  D Advantages of Learning Chinese - A/ Q+ {3 b6 Q+ s+ j: r+ i
  E Two Groups of the English Speech Community 4 J2 s# Z' @2 K
  F A Widely Used Language
; C0 P+ X! w+ G% F. F( F. z% w  27 Overall there are more speakers of Chinese than of 。
& e: N5 h0 C: |% z% M! W4 u  z  28 The boundaries of a speech community may be different from 。 ) s4 Y$ T* I* B" i) ]* @2 Q3 R' K; i$ N
  29 People who live in different places may belong to 。
1 ~7 f8 V2 e$ n, Q  30 Many people learn English as 。 : d, A9 _) b) l1 f/ ?
  A a second language
6 L8 A& B0 O- D+ B8 w, Q  B the same language 4 v$ x( n; a% P: y& c
  C the same speech community ! P7 k/ g3 U7 k3 Q
  D any other language + k5 Z! H: y- v0 `
  E national boundaries
) V' U* G; x1 b  o% Z6 M8 b3 M  F a part of one’s heritage 2 i: Z! V/ Q9 Q  A* A
  答案解析 外语学习网
1 m: @: z" p9 S$ R( m  23 F 文章第一段介绍说世界上除了汉语之外,应用最广的就是英语了。 6 I5 [) l3 K* d% r9 I! U: |
  24 B 文章第二段主要讲的是什么是“a speech community”,即“a speech community”的定义。 " p8 S$ F) ^( M
  25 E 文章第三段进而将“the English speech community”分为两组,即以英语为母语的人为一组和以英语为第二语言的人为一组。 9 N4 {9 A- Q+ q  T% x0 |5 m5 D
  26 C 文章第四段主要讲学习第二语言的益处。 + o& }0 M# }9 k3 z' ^
  27 D 从文章第一段可以得知,说汉语的人比说任何其他语言的人都要多。 9 Z5 v5 L, r" S# H# L
  28 E 从文章第二段可以得知,“a speech community”的边界与一个国家的边界有可能不同。 3 S9 H% K4 [) Y  c3 V- O: P. x
  29 C 从文章第二段可以得知,居住在不同地区的人们却有可能同属一个“speech community”。 4 |$ X2 S: ~# S
  30 A 从文章第二段可以推断,许多人将英语作为第二语言来学。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Woexam.Com ( 湘ICP备18023104号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 10:28 , Processed in 0.564914 second(s), 23 queries .